Getting an Endo Soon, Rumors and Questions About Spider-Man 3, Just Don't Know, Plague is Back, Thought This Would Happen

 Hey there, I hope you all are doing great!  My day was pretty good, watched the boys and we went on an adventure, at least that's what they called it, to Sonic for lunch.  This weather is so nice, had to go out an enjoy it.  I had that appointment with GI today and it went pretty well.  She has put in for me to get an endoscopy of my esophagus and wrote me a script for an anti-acid to start taking.  They are going to call me to let me know when the endo is but she gave me their number if they don't call soon, if they don't call by tomorrow afternoon I'll give them a call on Friday.  So let me go on and get into it!


MCU Day!  I found an article that talks about rumors and speculation about the next Spider-Man movie, like who will be the villain and other stuff.  I'll start with the first one, Kraven the Hunter is absolutely the right choice for the villain of Spider--Man 3.  I mean it makes sense because now Peter Parker is a wanted man and who better to bring him down but the greatest big game hunter there is.  It unquestionably should be Kraven.  There is a rumor that Norman Osborn might make an appearance and I think that would be the right move for sure.  He doesn't need a big part of this movie but set him up for future projects.  He should not be the main villain, he probably shouldn't seem too villainy, not sure if that is a word but I'm using it anyway.  Hope they do it right!  Here is that article; https://screenrant.com/mcu-spiderman-3-biggest-most-exciting-rumors-questions/


This just goes to show that we really don't know much about what's out there outside of our planet.  A few days ago an asteroid flew by really close to the Earth and we didn't detect it until after it was past.  They say the rock wasn't as big as some close calls we have had in the recent past but it still could have done some damage down here.  It just proves how hard it is to detect these near Earth objects, how we are behind where we should be.  But NASA is working on something better soon.  This article explains it; https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2020/08/car-sized-asteroid-flew-within-2000-miles-of-earth-the-closest-ever-recorded-and-nasa-missed-it.html


I figured that weird state out west would be the first place to have a plague case in years, Like we didn't have enough to worry about this year.  But don't worry, it's very likely an isolate case and it probably isn't going to spread.  Just stay away from wild rodents, they could be carrying the fleas that carry Yersinia Pestis.  So just stay away from that strange state and everything will be alright.  Here is an article on it; yahoo.com/lifestyle/california-first-plague-case-5-years-182518943.html


I figured something like this would happen from the left and their hatred for President Trump.  On the day that Susan B. Anthony was pardoned, rightfully so, she was canceled by the left.  This is taking it too far and now you have the New York Times trying smirch her good name, I'm sure the people in her family like all this.  Terrible, those people should be canceled.  Here is an article on this; https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/19/susan-b-anthony-cancelled-pardoned/

Well that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!



































Comments

Popular Posts