Trying to Make Up For Not Writing, Where is it At, Not a Perfect World, Real Privilege, Next One Up, Showing Their Real Side

Hey everyone, hope your Thursday is going great!  I know that I said before I wouldn't start a post out with saying I was sorry but I am for not writing last night.  Was hanging with a friend and ended up having dinner and didn't get home till late and was really tired.  So I'm going to write this post with what I was going to write yesterday.  My day has been alright though, didn't do much.  Let me get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  It has been six years and still no answers, at least not any concrete evidence.  I don't believe there is anyway that the big bird just up and vanished but something had to have happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.  If it would have crashed in the ocean then I'm sure we would have found evidence of that at this point.  The conspiracy theories range from the pilot parachuting out of the plane to aliens, because what conspiracy theory would not be complete without aliens.  In my opinion I believe that the plane landed somewhere, or we would have found evidence.  The flight was supposed to fly to Bejing so it could have been taken to somewhere in China, not like the Chinese government is ever very truthful to anyone.  This webpage I'm going to add has some out there theories but it's a good read.  Here it is; https://www.theweek.co.uk/mh370/58037/mh370-conspiracy-theories-what-happened-to-the-missing-plane

Potluck Day!  Now it's true that history has many good events that happened but it is also true that some of those good times led to bad times in the world.  Humans are not even close to perfect.  Here is a page from Listverse that deals with some of that.  First one I'll talk about is the "Y2K" bug.  It was a crazy time, people were so afraid that time would basically go back to the turn of the 20th century.  This of course did not happen the way that people feared but it was because of a large group of IT people but it seems as if there is a little left over for 2020 and that's playing out now in a few places.  Like in New York it messed up some parking meters and I guess Poland had some problems with some cash registers.  But hopefully it doesn't hurt anything else.  One of the other dark times of WWII that are not talked about very much is the British people killing their pets.  The reasons why they did this was because of rationing, thinking there wouldn't be enough to go around for the humans and the pets and the pets were vulnerable to the bombings.  Most people get very attached to their pets so I'm sure it was hard to kill them off or just let them go in the wild.  It had to be tough.  Here is that list; https://listverse.com/2020/07/10/top-10-crazy-spy-stories/

He made some good movies early on in his career, can't think of anything good he has worked on since Heat.  You want to talk about privilege, here it is, Robert De Niro.  I didn't even need to read the whole article, just the notes at the top of it to see how stupid this looks.  I hate it when celebrities try to make it sound like they have it hard and not thinking about the people that are really hurting.  Through all this there have been people that couldn't pay rent, car payments, house payments but his lawyer is worried that he might "only" make $7.5 million this year.  So disgusting, hate this stuff.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-niros-lawyer-says-actors-104904077.html

Here is the next person to be suicided, Ghislaine Maxwell.  She was the accomplice of Jeffery Epstein, she worked on getting him and his friends young girls.  I hope she rots for what she did but I want to hear what she has to say, will she name names?  I think that would be great and some good news in this time of not much.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/federal-officials-reportedly-worried-epstein-190421428.html

Now I believe this to be racist, some might call it reverse racism but I don't totally believe in that term.  In New York their communist mayor has banned all large gatherings except for BLM protests.  This is just like the news media not pointing out that the people gathering in large groups protesting being very two sided, as the media hasn't said anything about the people gathering for the protests but when they seen the people get together down at the Lake of the Ozarks they lost their liberal minds saying that those people should be locked up.  And the funny thing about that, there were only two confirmed cases of Covid-19 among the those partying.  Even if there is an uptick of people that come down with the virus the media will not talk about it because it goes against their narrative.  Here is an article on what New York is doing; https://www.yahoo.com/news/blasio-black-lives-matter-protests-115502505.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!











































Comments

Popular Posts