Another Study, Popular American Conspiracies, Always Thinking They Need Something, Another Problem, Never Works

Hey there everyone, hope your day is going great!  Today was alright, I watched the boys for a little while and then I had a good doc appointment with my primary care.  We talked about quite a bit, I have been having trouble swallowing food and she wants me to go get a swallow study done.  I did one of these years ago when I was getting off the vent, you have to drink barium liquid and sit in front of an X-Ray board so they can see how things are going down.  Back then it took a little bit to get it right so hopefully I won't have to go through with it multiple times.  That appointment is coming up on Monday so I won't have to wait too long.  So anyway, time to get into it!

Conspiracy Day!  Here is a list of 10 most popular conspiracy theories in America, not sure if this is a god thing or what cause most of these on here are terrible.  The only ones that I kinda believe is 1 and 5 but there are still things I would need to know about those two.  The first one is about a global elite that are pulling the strings because they want a one rule world, meaning there would only be one person that could make decisions.  Now this one is a little believable for me since I have thought that way since I was younger.  Number 5 has to deal with the JFK assassination, I do think that there could have been more than one shooter.  I do think Oswald is guilty but not really sure who else could have shot him.  Well, here is that article; https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/the-10-most-popular-conspiracy-theories

This is an instance of another BLM activist crying wolf, claiming that he was hit by a car but didn't want to give any more info on it, that's because it more than likely never happened or it was a small bump.  I am sick and tired of these people and I hope they throw the book at him and have him arrested for a very long time.  I don't want to talk about this anymore or my blood pressure will skyrocket so here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-lives-matter-organizer-facing-231752441.html

This is what happens when you do one thing wrong, it steamrolls into something much bigger.  From a few things I have heard or read, Derek Chauvin, the officer who murdered George Floyd, might not get charged for that but he will be getting in trouble for something else.  That other thing is tax evasion along with some other charges.  Him and his soon to be ex-wife will be brought up on those pretty soon, looks like he will be going away after all though.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/derek-chauvin-ex-officer-charged-000246610.html

First off I want to say that I am very impressed by this young woman in the short video about this issue in Chicago, she is very eloquent.  And she is absolutely right about this, the mayor of Chicago wants republicans to enact harsher gun control on the city.  The only thing that will do is take the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens, the criminals are not going to follow the law, that is the exact opposite of what the gangbangers would do.  I'm not a fan of the mayor there, who I will not say that persons name, and think there needs to be new leadership in that city.  Anyway, here is that short video explaining this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-mayor-calls-gun-control-095002848.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!  

































Comments

Popular Posts