Overcharging, Lucas Rumor, They Found a Scapegoat

Hey there all, I hope your week is starting out right!  My day was alright, only thing I did a little different today is take my chair to get fixed.  I've been having some spoke problems but they didn't have a spoke that would work so they have to order it and of course it isn't cheap.  It's over $50, that's a little much for two spokes but that's how it goes when medical is in there.  That gives them a reason to overcharge on anything.  That's real price gouging and something that needs to be changed but probably never will be.  So anyway, time to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  I was completely wrong when I first clicked on this webpage, I thought it was about a different George Lucas rumor.  The rumor I am speaking of is the one put forward by the TMZ of Star Wars Youtube Mike Zeroh, he is pretty good but he does put out some conspiracy theories, that says that Lucas is coming back to Lucasfilm and will direct a movie.  I don't really believe that but anything can happen in the world.  This one comes from a verified leaker, Doomcock, and it says that Lucas made an alternate cut of The Rise of Skywalker.  He did this to try and bring fans back into the fold of what he created, Star Wars.  I would like to see that cut, not sure if it will ever see the light of day but we can always dream.  Here is that page; https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/07/16/new-rumor-reveals-details-on-alleged-george-lucas-cut-of-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

Looks like they have found their scapegoat now and it's Dr. Deborah Birx.  I am not necessarily saying who the 'they' are though.  Looking back we can see that Dr. Birx was very wrong about many things, along with other "experts".  Back in April she had said that this virus wouldn't last and that we would be doing just like Italy but she was very wrong on this.  Of course hindsight is 20/20 and not everyone is right about what will happen in life but she was wrong.  I mean, at the begining of this process the "experts" told us not to wear masks and now they say that we have to.  Something isn't right here and I'm sure there will be all kinds of investigations when this is finally all over.  Here is an article on Dr. Birx; https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-birx-told-president-trump-115553164.html

 That's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts