Tough Work, Tough Luck, Hard Time for Sports and Others, Horrible Liberal Stuff, Get Rid of It

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great!  My day was alright, not much to do today for me.  I did make it to the gym and had a good biceps workout with a little back thrown in and then I did a half mile push around here.  Don't think people realize how hard it is pushing around outside on mostly uneven ground, there is no way you can do that while wearing a mask, unless it's some kind of breathing mask cause the hospital kind would not work very well.  Plus those only work for about 30 minutes anyway and probably doesn't even stop Covid-19.  I don't want to get off on that in this section, so I'll go on and get to it!            

MCU Day!  There is so much we do not know right now, are theaters going to open in time for something like The New Mutants next month, can't remember what day.  It's hard to find the real release date for that movie because a Google search just comes back with all the old release dates.  This movie does need to finally come out, it's been delayed too long.  I kinda feel bad for the people that worked on the movie and I want to see it in some form.  As I have said before, there is some weird stuff with Warner Brothers where they will get the money if the movie is released on Disney+ so I don't know what will be done at this point.  Here is an article talking about this; http://epicstream.com/news/TinyDiapana/Marvel-Fans-Campaign-For-New-Mutants-2020-Release

Sports have taken an extremely hard hit during this pandemic.  It looks as if America's favorite sport, that's American football and more specifically college football, may not be playing when it usually does.  The Ivy League is the first conference that has stated they will not start as normal, they may decide to play the 2020 season starting sometime in early 2021.  I assume in the next few days we will hear from the other conferences about what they will do as all of them need to work together to really make this work.  If the college football season doesn't go down like normal then what will happen to all the college towns that rely on that money, the sports bars and restaurants and everything else in that town will take a hit of loss of income.  I looked to see how much we make here in Columbia during college football season but couldn't find it, but I know it's a whole lot.  I've heard from owners of places around town that they operate in the red most of the year but hit the green during the football season.  It's going to be a very hard time for all of us.  Here is an article about what the Ivy League did; cbssports.com/college-football/news/ivy-league-scraps-college-football-and-fall-sports-for-2020-will-evaluate-feasibility-of-playing-in-spring/

I could not finish reading the article I'm going to add because it's just a load of liberal horsesh*@.  It just goes to show that the left want to force the country into a racially involved civil war, kind of like they did the first time when they were the slaveholders.  But they selectively forget that fact and they forget about the fact that they are the ones who started the kkk.  But this new law they are trying to pass over in that city by the bay I refuse to name is only going to lead to more crime.  It's horrible that the so called people wanting to pass this cannot see what this will do.  I'm just to add this because I don't want to raise my blood pressure anymore talking about it.  Here it is; https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/08/us/caren-act-911-san-francisco-trnd/index.html

I heard this rant on the radio today and really wanted to add it, so here it is.  I'm not going to talk much because the man does a good job of that.  Basically it's a democrat that is calling for the end of the democrat party, it's good.  Here is that article; https://disrn.com/news/ga-dem-says-democratic-party-should-disband-and-change-name-due-to-its-association-with-racism-bigotry

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!


















Comments

Popular Posts