Big Decision, Probably Not Being Remade, Speak About Every Death

Hey there all, hope things are going great!  My day was alright, had a good workout today.  I'm still really just getting back into the frame of working out all the time, not there yet but I'm close.  Didn't do much else today, mostly did some resting.  I'm starting to think more about that offer for new dentures, for $5,500 I could get new dentures but I would only have a 5 year warranty on those dentures.  5 years really isn't a long time for your teeth.  I'm going to have to think about this more.  Ok, time to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  I talked a little last week about Disney wanting to get rid of the sequel trilogy, saying that this era was a part of the multiverse.  Which would go to show that Star Wars also had a multiverse that's in canon.  Because this was announced by some as happening, there of course were those out there that said that Disney was wanting to basically remake the sequel trilogy.  The story I had read on my phone the other day said that Jon Favreau would be the person to helm this new sequel trilogy.  I truly believe that this is a pipe dream by fans that were really upset with what was shown as the sequel trilogy.  It would be way harder to make a new trilogy at this point as one of the main characters from the originals has passed away and the other actors are getting up there in years, so they wouldn't be able to do what you really wanted.  So no matter what you have thought about the sequel trilogy, it is sadly not being remade and here is an article on it; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2020/07/03/star-wars-no-sequel-trilogy-remake/

How long will this go on before somebody speaks up about it.  BLM certainly isn't saying anything even though it's mostly black people that are being shot and killed in Chicago.  Over this weekend there were at least 67 shots fired and 13 killed including nine being minors that were shot while two were murdered, those are numbers that were verified on Sunday morning.  Why is BLM being silent about this?  I won't believe BLM until they speak up about the killings in Chicago.  Another thing I have noticed lately is that there are more white people at BLM rallies than there is black people, strange.  Here is a short video about the violence in the Second City; https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-violence-erupts-during-holiday-170830372.html

That's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!


Comments

Popular Posts