Not Much, Way Out There, More Stuff to Worry About, Capital of Liberalville, He is Now Gone

Hey there, hope your day is going great!  Well my day hasn't been too horrible, had a good workout this morning and then I pushed about 2.5 miles around.  It wasn't as hot today as it has been but the humidity was still up there.  But then again I don't mind when it gets really hot, so much better than the cold for me.  Not much else to talk about so I'll just get into it!

Conspiracy Day!  This is a new, I think very far out there, conspiracy that I haven't heard of until I read that article.  The conspiracy is that Wayfair, the large internet seller of home goods among other things, is a front for child trafficking.  I had to read this webpage twice to understand it a little better and I still don't really understand it.  It's a very baseless claim that came right out of left field, more than likely was thought up by some leftist that wanted to get their name out there or something like that.  Were a group of people getting together and make a bet on who can make up the most outlandish conspiracy theory, otherwise I don't understand how this came about.  Also this came from a corner of the internet that I don't go to, Reddit, that's a very toxic place a lot of bad things can happen.  I stay away from there and some of the other strange places on the net.  Anyway, here is that webpage; https://www.axios.com/wayfair-child-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-ae1fde42-818d-4dab-9d18-9d53f08a00a0.html

As if there isn't enough of a medical malady going on right now we also have to deal with squirrels with the Black Death.  I don't think we are going to have a repeat of what happened to Europe in the Middle Ages, killing of about 100 million people, but it is something to look out for.  Bubonic Plague can be deadly if not treated with modern antibiotics.  The one you really want to watch out for is pneumonic plague, that one is spread in the air and is pretty fatal unless treated right away.  Luckily we have not had a bad outbreak of that.  There was also a case reported in China of bubonic plague but not a lot is know, but with China we'll probably never really know everything.  Well, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/squirrel-colorado-tests-positive-bubonic-134452111.html

This is the sort of craziness you get when a large city is run by just on party or idea, trying to take police out of traffic enforcement.  A city I am glad to say I will never visit, Berkeley in that weird state out west, is going to let unarmed people enforce traffic and parking laws.  I am not going to talk about it much, I'll just add the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-city-moves-replace-police-014856349.html

This is an update to a story I just talked about, the man that was set to die but it was stopped because he might have dementia, has finally been put down.  I don't think there should have been a stop put in for him, he didn't give that young girl he killed any kind of a chance at life.  Some people have lost sight of things like this.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-executes-second-man-week-130558933.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!





































Comments

Popular Posts