Nasty Study, Possible New Series, Liberals Avoid Reality, Happening Again

Hey there, hope your day is going well!  My day wasn't too bad, I had a good workout and then I had a swallow study later on.  Like I said before, I had one of those right as I was getting off the vent and it is not that much fun.  This time was a little different, I still had to drink the barium liquid, which is radioactive, and this time I had to take some sort of chalky stuff which really makes you feel like you need to belch but aren't supposed to.  But at least that's over, now I have a bone density scan to do tomorrow.  So anyway, time to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  Sounds like one of the most popular villains of Star Wars is going to be getting their own Disney+ series, Darth Maul.  The rumor is that Maul is also going to show up in other Disney+ series, as he is around at the time of most of them.  At least the ones we know about.  I am very pumped to see what Dave Filoni does with the character going forward.  It is very early and this is just a rumor but I wonder what the series would focus on, would it be what happens at the end of Solo where he shows up or some of his activities during the Clone Wars, no matter what it'll be interesting.  Hopefully soon we get an answer on if this is going to happen or what and then what the series will focus on.  Here is a webpage on it; https://www.thathashtagshow.com/2020/07/24/rumor-darth-maul-to-appear-in-multiple-star-wars-shows/

I guess Congress members such as the Penguin, jerry nadler from New York, have weird beliefs about what a myth is.  nadler, who I will not capitalize his name, thinks that what is going on in Portland is just a myth that is being talked about in Washington D.C.  For one this shows how out of touch these lawmakers are from the people of this country, they don't care about us at all.  These recent events in places like Portland are not protesting, it is all criminal activity and the people doing these acts should be treated as criminals.  We need to stop pussyfooting around on this issue or it will be the end of this great country, I don't want that to happen and I'm sure there are many that think the same way as I.  Also, those people that set buildings on fire up in Portland recently should all be brought up on attempted homicide charges, among others.  Here is a short video that has the Penguin at the first part talking about the "myth" of antifa and other rioters and then shows what is actually going on up there; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC0u4CN8iFY

I am not a big fan of polls, especially when it comes to politics, look at what happened in 2016.  I know that liberals do not appreciate history but it seems they are really drinking the kool-aid.  Of course every poll says that Biden is going to win but I've seen this show before.  It's not over until it's over in November.  Here is an article on it; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-is-losing-big-to-biden-in-voter-polls-heres-how-this-will-likely-play-out-on-election-day-2020-07-27?siteid=yhoof2

That's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!

































Comments

Popular Posts