Heavy Day, Next Important Movie, Now They Need the Police, He Should be Taken Care Of

Hey there all, I hope the middle of your week is going great!  Today was pretty heavy for me but I think I did pretty good with it.  Today marks 16 years ago that I came down with GBS, I also got the bad news that I didn't pass the 911 test again.  Although I did much better with the module I was having trouble with but messed up on the next module, I did pass all the other ones though.  She said I had another chance of retaking the test in about 2 weeks.  So I'm going to get going forward with it, hope I do it this time, didn't know you could take the test this many times.  Otherwise today was alright, so let me get into it now!

MCU Day!  I don't think it's any secret that Ant-Man 3 is going to be a big movie for the MCU plot wise, it is just going to be a big movie.  Not much is known at this point about the movie yet but they are supposed to start filming in June 2021 so we have awhile until we learn a lot about this movie.  In the last phase of the MCU Ant-Man and the Wasp was one of the most important leading up to the Endgane.  The idea of doing a "time heist" came from Ant-Man 2 because of the more we learn about the quantum realm.  Whenever we had seen Ant-Man's daughter in Endgame then it all started to come together that there would be a Young Avengers team sometime in the future.  And now that we have things like Ms. Marvel being talked about at Marvel Studios and Kate Bishop coming in soon in the Hawkeye series then you can see a few of the other members.  Another Young Avenger member people are not talking about is Harley Keener, the boy Tony Stark runs into in Iron Man 3 and was at the end of Endgame at Mr. Stark's funeral.  So things are working out and I can't wait to see what phase 4 does, if this stupid virus doesn't delay stuff even more.  Here is an article about that; https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/avengers-5-spoilers-ant-man-3-young-avengers

Now the black community in New York City wants the police, of course, a few weeks ago BLM and many others were calling for the police to be defunded or dissolve the police.  The hypocrisy is almost too much, if there were not dead people then it would be funny.  Recently the shootings have increased by a lot, not sure the exact numbers, and they want the NYPD to bring back the Anti-Crime Unit.  Before the band was disbanded they were doing some good work reducing the crime rate in New York, why get rid of your best unit in the police force.  This is very bad for the mayor, I refuse to say his name because he is a communist, but hopefully they get rid of him and bring in someone who can do a much better job.  Here is an article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-leaders-call-nypd-bring-154707836.html

I like to think that I follow the Constitution on most everything but this is a very tough case to wrap my head around.  This man, Wesley Ira Purkey, committed a gruesome murder in 1998 and the courts are debating whether the man should be put to death since he now has early showings of dementia and doesn't grasp why the government wants to kill him.  I do believe in the death penalty when it's right and that's hard to understand and I don't want to get into all of it right now but I think this man deserves to be put down for what he did.  I won't say what is in the article, I'll let you read it there but it's very detestable, how can a human do this to another human.  This man might not actually be human because of what he done.  But what do you think, here is the article talking about this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-judge-halts-execution-amid-124259003.html

That's it for me tonight.  I really do hope all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!








































Comments

Popular Posts