Stormy Day, Great Season, Vaccine Maybe?, Next Frontier

Hey there everyone, hope your week is starting out the way you like!  So my day hasn't been all that bad except for the fact that my gym isn't open yet.  A little upset about that but not a whole lot I can do about it.  I've been getting progressively more upset that it is the government that has shut everything down and told us we cannot even gather, which is a right we have as citizens of The United States of America under the first amendment.  But, not a whole lot I can really do about that, even though there are plenty of other people that feel that way.  So I guess I'll just stay home, it was easy to stay home today as it was storming here.  So anyway, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  If you are a Star Wars fan then you should be watching The Clone Wars last season, I just watched the last episode of the last season and it was great.  I cannot wait to see Ashoka in The Mandolorian season 2.  I'm gong to do my best to not spoil anything but there is something towards the end of the last episode that's really cool.  In the last arc of season 7 you see Darth Maul do some really cool force things and he has a great hallway scene.  It leads into what we see in later things like Rebels.  Plus in the last few episodes you will see a lot of crossover for Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, it was so cool since I really did like that  movie.  Episode III was by far the best of the prequel movies.  There have been some rumors that there will be one more season to The Clone Wars, which the actual clone wars are over now but it could tell the story of what happened with people like Ashoka, Maul and Captain Rex.  Can't wait to see what's to come!  Here is an article about a supposed season 8; https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/clone-wars-season-8-release-date-disney-plus-trailer-plot

A biotech company called Moderna is in agreement with Lonza, a drugmaker from Switzerland, has agreed to manufacture a vaccine for COVID-19.  They want to start producing this vaccine in July of this year, that's a lot earlier than what the "experts" have been telling us as they say it won't be until March or so next year.  I'm not paying a lot of attention to those supposed "experts" as they have been wrong the whole time so far about this virus, they keep following these models that have not been right so far.  If they are so smart why don't they realize this yet.  But what about people like me that are not able to get a vaccine, how is that gonna help us.  Guess we'll figure that out later.  Here is a story about the vaccine; https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/05/01/moderna-prepares-to-manufacture-a-billion-doses-of.aspx

Lastly I'm going to talk about something that I think is going to be huge in the near future, as there is a whole lot of money in it.  It is located in the next frontier, space, I'm talking about asteroid mining.  There is finite resources here on Earth but out there in space is an untapped potential of resources that we use here on Earth.  Probably the most important one would be water, as a lot of asteroids are very full of ice and water that can be turned into fuel for travel in space.  I found a top 10 list that talks about this from Listverse, here it is; https://listverse.com/2020/05/03/top-10-facts-about-asteroid-mining/

That's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts