Leaving Me, Cool Upcoming Stuff, It's Arson, Called Off, Strong Boy

Hey there all, I hope things are going great!  I had a problem today, not sure how else to start this story.  The pain doc I went to see last week is now refusing to see me, he says that my case is too advanced.  Like I haven't heard that before.  Still sucks, now I'm off to another doctor, hopefully one that can help.  Otherwise didn't do much else today since my gym is still closed, it's gotta open soon I would think.  Oh well, time to get into it!

MCU Day!  There are some very interesting things that can happen in the next phase of the MCU and I found a good list of 10 of those things.  One of the biggest I think is who Christian Bale will be playing in Thor: Love and Thunder.  There are many rumors that Bale will be playing a villain, mostly because it's hard to think of a hero or other character he could be playing.  I think it would be most interesting if he played Gorr the God Butcher.  The other thing they talk about in the article, I'm now a little more hyped for Shang-Chi.  Now it is being said that a lot of spy stuff is going to happen in the movie at some point as they are searching for people about the right age for the comic book characters.  Hope it does come true.  Here is that list from Whatculture; https://whatculture.com/film/10-major-new-mcu-phase-4-rumours-you-need-to-know?page=7

Recently the Dollar General that is located near me caught fire and now there has been an arrest for arson.  It was actual two people who are accused of setting the fire and they are apparently 16 year old boys.  Not sure why it took this long to figure out what happened but I guess at least justice is being served, better late than never.  Seems that the store will be closed for awhile longer, which sucks a little for me since I liked going there, it was the best Dollar General in town, especially for people in chairs to be able to get down the aisles and plus it was always clean.  Oh well, here is the article; https://krcgtv.com/news/local/two-16-year-olds-arrested-on-suspicion-of-arson-at-columbia-dollar-general

A lot of us were waiting for it but Mother Nature had to get in the way.  The planned rocket launch down in Florida was called off because of weather.  It has been about 9 years since NASA has done any spaceflights and this would have been their first, guess we will have to wait for it.  The next earliest date they can do it is on Saturday, hope the weather holds out.  Here is an article about it; news.yahoo.com/watch-countdown-spacex-historic-launch-153040447.html

This little boy has some nerve, he did a great job though.  Watch the video that comes with the article and you'll see what I mean.  That boy is going to grow up and be a badass, this is a hell of a story to tell all your friends and you have video proof.  Glad everything worked out, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/watch-brown-bear-young-boy-163200656.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts