All Done, Personal Killers, Dumb Criminals Are Always a Good Laugh, Stupid State, They're Back, Another Shutdown

Hi there everyone, hope your Tuesday is going great!  My day was as usual as it has been over the last 8 weeks, pretty good but a little boring.  Didn't do much today.  Tomorrow I go to see that new pain doc over in O'Fallon, that'll be fun, I'll have to explain my conditions to him even though he read my chart just because I am a little different.  So I finished my book, at least my first draft, I will go over it to do some editing in the next few days and hopefully by next week I will be ready to publish it.  I will let you all know what's going on with that.  So let me go on and get to it!

History Day!  Serial killers are always interesting to read about and a historical serial killer is even more riveting, because there is just so much we don't know as records are not that accurate back in the 16th and 17th centuries.  One of the most prolific historical serial killers that we know about is Elizabeth Bathory, she was a noblewoman from Hungary.  Serial killers are different in body count as compared to dictators like Mao Zedong or Joseph Stalin since they are personally involved in the killing of the person, not just ordered it.  Bathory is a primary example of how bad inbreeding is on human life, just like the famous Hapsburg chin, a story for another time.  She showed signs of epilepsy at an early age and a treatment for that condition back then was the blood of unaffected people.  It was said that she would drink the blood from her victims and even bathed in the blood of young girls.  The modern serial killer with the highest body count is Harold Shipman with 218 proven kills while it is reported that Bathory killed upwards of 650 people, I think that number is too high but after reading the article I'll add then you will understand that it could be that or a higher number.  Hopefully we never have to deal with someone as evil as Elizabeth Bathory again.  Here is an article going into depth on her; https://historydaily.org/elizabeth-bathory-wests-most-legendary-serial-killer

You have to have a good laugh at some things these stupid criminals do. like these two who carved up and put watermelons on their heads.  It didn't stop the police from figuring out who one of the guys were.  Don't have a lot to say about this so I will let you read the article and you can figure out how you feel about it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-men-caught-stealing-convenience-143718586.html

Here is another example of california being stupid and not helping actual citizens first before trying to help those that are here in this country illegally.  The unlawful state has pledged to help those that are here even though we have a law against them being here without reporting.  I'm not totally callous and do think they need help but that help should come from private organizations and not the state government, like 100% of it should be private.  I'm glad this is just that one state doing this because I would hate to think my tax dollars are helping someone who commited a crime by entering this country.  Keep that nonsense over there, here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/california-first-state-offer-covid-213825650.html

If you live in parts of North Carolina, Virginia or West Virginia then it might be getting quite loud very soon because the cicadas are coming back.  These are the 17 year variety and cicadas can be very troublesome for people with tree orchids and other crops as they like to feast on any of those.  I don't know a whole lot about these bugs, mostly just that they are very annoying.  With this recent cold snap we had it might slow down the emergence of the bugs for a little bit but they will be back as I don't think there is much we can do to wipe them out.  Here is an article on this; https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05/19/here-they-come-17-year-cicadas-to-emerge-in-3-states-this-spring-summer/24357547/#

This is big news and just goes to show that Amazon is trying to take over everything.  Another long standing retailer in America is sliding under the bus, J.C. Penny, and Amazon wants to swoop in to pick up the pieces.  I mean, it's good business practice to do this for Amazon and might be good for J.C. Penny also.  Just sad to see another older store go under like Sears did recently, J.C. Penny has been around since 1902 and the founder of the store was born here in Missouri in a town called Hamilton, which also the home to the largest spool of thread in the world.  Just a stupid fact for you to remember for trivia night.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-said-talks-buy-bankrupt-065505605.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a fantastic night or day, take care and stay safe!









































Comments

Popular Posts