Good Surgery, Coming Back?, Empires Rebuilt, Very Smart Man, My Stupid Opinion

Hey there guys, hope you are doing great on this Monday!  First off I would like to thank the new people here, thank you for checking out my blog, I hope you like what you read and if you have any suggestions then don't hesitate to say something.  So today went well, I had that bladder surgery and it went well, like it always does.  When you get into your little room they want you to get undressed and use these wipes all over your body, something did seem strange about these wipes, they had some kind of weird gel on them, so they were different than normal wipes, they want you to wipe yourself from head to toe with that stuff.  Otherwise it was an alright day, for the most part, nothing exciting as normal right now.  So, let me get into things!

Star Wars Day!  As the article says, in Star Wars falling down a massive chasm doesn't actually mean death, because pretty much everyone who fell down some sort of shaft ended up living so it makes some kind of sense that Boba Fett would survive being digested by the Sarlacc.  But somehow Boba escaped the Sarlacc, Legends goes into how he escaped in greater detail but it will be interesting to see how Disney takes care of this.  I don't think it's been totally confirmed that Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett in the prequels, is going to play Boba but he will instead play the clone trooper Rex.  Mark Hamill is a little surprised that Fett is coming back but he is sure that Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni are the right people for the job, sounds like he has great confidence in their abilities and knowledge of Star Wars.  I'm sure I will like it no matter what happens though, next season starts in October, here is an article on that; https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/star-wars-boba-fett-the-mandalorian-mark-hamill-reaction/

There are a group of videos on Youtube made by the channel RealLifeLore about what if empires from history reunited today, they are very good and entertaining.  I think it's interesting to see what could have happened.  They even go into what the population would be, what the military would look like and even what the GDP is, the videos are very in-depth.  Since I studied a lot of Arabic history in college it makes some sense that my favorite video is the one I will add, What If The Arabian Empire Reunited Today.  All of these videos in the group are really cool to watch, check them out if you like history and\or alternate history, here is that video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QnVbmDn2H8

Mark Cuban is a very intelligent man and has some really good ideas for how to navigate through the COVID-19 panic and I think those in charge should really listen to the man.  Or he should just run for president this November, I would probably vote for him once I head what his stance is on all the other issues at hand.  He is right that loans to businesses is not something that will help much, not in the short term, which the short term is where they need the help, but getting more money in the hands of the consumer is how to boost the economy the better way.  I think he has a great point about everything going on.  Here is that article; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mark-cuban-says-families-should-get-1000-in-stimulus-checks-every-two-weeks-with-one-big-catch-2020-05-17?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Just a quick opinion piece, call me whatever you'd like but this is what I think.  Over the last few years the homeless problem has gotten worse in Columbia, not as bad as San Francisco where people defecate on the sidewalks.  I do feel for those that are really homeless and having a tough time but there are those that take advantage of the pleasantness of people by panhandling that are not actually homeless.  I have heard stories about people doing this but I seen it for myself once.  A lady was standing at a corner holding a sign when I seen her walk off to a vehicle, a Mercedes, so because of all this I do not give them money but I would give them food if they needed it.  I am so tired of them at all the major intersections and some are now starting to show up in residential neighborhoods.  I also hate the looks they give me.  Anyway, that's my stupid opinion, enjoy!

That's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care and stay safe! 




































Comments

Popular Posts