New Doc, New Storyline, Too Many Video Games, Not Enough

Hey there all, hope the middle of your week is going great!  So, what to say about today that I haven't said about a day in the last 6 weeks, not much different really.  Not liking this cooler weather we are having, they say we will have record breaking low temps this weekend into Monday next week.  So put your plants in or at least cover them up.  I'm finally going to see that new pain doc over in O'Fallon on the 20th, pretty pumped about that to see what he can do.  Having some trouble with the paperwork they sent over to my email, gonna have to call about that.  So, let me get into it now!

MCU Day!  This is a rumor I have heard both ways, that it is happening and another that it isn't, so who really knows except Kevin Feige.  The event that is supposed to be in some sort of production is the Ultimatum storyline from the comics.  I think this story would be much better suited for later on because a lot of reports are out now that the next Avengers movie will deal with Secret Wars so I think that one has more of a shot at happening in the near future.  Not saying I don't want to see Ultimatum at all, I just don't think it's coming out this soon.  There was one comic scene from the Ultimatum story that I really hope doesn't get made, that's where the Blob basically eats the Wasp, but I think they will gloss over that one since this is Disney and don't think they will show that.  So anyway, here is an article on this; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/04/27/marvel-studios-is-developing-ultimatum/

This story just goes to show you how spoiled these kids are now.  In Utah a 5 year old boy was pulled over by the highway patrol for driving in and out of traffic at high speeds.  The kid said he got into a fight with his mother because she wouldn't buy a sports car, namely a Lamborghini, so he decided to drive to California to buy one with the $3 he had in his pocket.  Those cars have never been that cheap.  He should have realized that he could buy one online but that's not the point here.  First off, that's a pretty big 5 year old and second, he probably had been playing too many video games and that's where he probably learned to drive.  His parents should be ashamed of not watching him closer but points to them for teaching him to pull over when a police officer is behind you.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-boy-5-pulled-over-143446131.html

I'm going to talk about something that is happening where I live, in Columbia Missouri and don't have an article for but sure you could find one if you really wanted to.  So the governor opened up the state of Missouri on Monday but it's a very soft reopening.  Like restaurants can open but are only allowed to let in 10% of capacity into the store, this is horrible for a lot of places, like ones that cannot hold as many people.  Imagine a restaurant that can only handle maybe 20 people, then that means only 2 people can be in at one time.  Nobody can make money that way because that owner is going to have to bring in more wait staff, more cooks and maybe a manager.  How does the governor expect anyone to make money this way.  I just think it's idiotic, if we are going to open up it should have been at 100% and let the people make up their minds if they want to get out to patronize those establishments.  But the government thinks that we are too stupid to think for ourselves so we need saving, I think that is a major breach of our liberty as citizens of this country.  Not sure if any of you agree with me and that's alright because you are supposed to have your own opinions but I just wanted to put this out there.  Let me know what you think.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care and stay safe!
























Comments

Popular Posts