Different Gym, More Conspiracies, My Opinion, How Constitution Should Be Read, China Dropping Stuff

Hey there all, I hope your week went well!  Today was alright, I guess, I made it to another gym to lift weights for a little bit.  I wanted to be able to shoot around on the court but the basketball court was closed where I went.  Another dumb thing they are doing, by they I mean the government, too many knee jerk reactions were taken during this.  It definitely isn't as bad as the 1918 Spanish Flu, we will get better.  Guess I won't be doing Uber for a little while because they are making every driver wear a mask or they cannot take fares, I refuse to wear a mask since I do not have symptoms, which is the only time a mask will help.  Only way I'll wear one is if they write a law, because I am a law abiding citizen but I will gripe about it a lot.  But anyway, let me get into it!

Wrestling Day!  Like with any other organized sport, wrestling has some conspiracies, there are many videos on Youtube talking about these but I found an article that talks about 7, here are a few of them.  This first one is pretty easy to disprove but there could still be some truth to it.  The Ultimate Warrior left the WWF after Summerslam 1991 and came back almost a year later at Wrestlemania VIII but he didn't look the same.  So some people thought that Jim Hellwig, the man playing the Ultimate Warrior, had died and was replaced by WWF.  He looked different because he wasn't going to the gym as much in that almost a year as before.  I don't think this one is true but I'm sure Vince McMahon can keep a secret.  Next one is that Chris Benoit didn't kill his family but Kevin Sullivan did.  There was a two part Dark Side of the Ring on this so I think this one was put to bed but I guess I can see how Sullivan could have done it.  Sullivan was married to the wife of Chris Benoit first, he booked his divorce while in WCW, it's a big story, watch the show and you'll learn a lot about what really happened.  It was very tragic but a great story.  Here is that article; https://411mania.com/wrestling/the-magnificent-seven-wrestling-conspiracy-theories/

This is just an opinion piece from me.  We always need to look at the bright side of things because there almost always is one in every situation.  When this thing with the virus is all over there will be a few good things to come from it, I know that might be hard for some to think about that lost someone.  One thing is it will make people think about other medical conditions more, which is something someone like me that has multiple chronic conditions has to deal with, people that are just ignorant and don't want to learn anything.  That's one small part.  Another good thing is that hopefully some companies will start manufacturing things in the United States instead of China and some are already doing that.  Probably the biggest industry that will hopefully fully come back is pharmaceuticals.  We have been sending our manufacturing over there for too long because the companies can pay people pennies to do the work.  We need to start making more of the things we use in this country, especially medicine.  Just my thoughts, let me know what you think.

There is a lot to this article and there isn't any way I can encapsulate all of it but I'll try to sum it up as best I can.  It's talking about "originalist" Supreme Court justices and how to interpret the Constitution of the United States of America.  In my opinion I think the Constitution should be taken how it was written, they use the phrase "original public meaning".  I think that justices that do not interpret the Constitution the way it was written are, what they say in the article, interpreting from a different constitution.  It's a great debate and will take over the people that try to take over seats on the Supreme Court.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/debate-over-constitutional-originalism-just-140003236.html

About 10 days ago China tried to launch a rocket into space but didn't do that great of a job as they are trying to beat America in the space race, think they got a few years before they can start to catch up.  A part of the rocket landed in the Atlantic Ocean near Mauritania.  Think they need some more practice.  Here is an article on it; https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200514-chinese-rocket-crash-lands-near-mauritania/

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!










































Comments

Anonymous said…
Very Good comment on this one.
KDog said…
Hey bud good reading material love ya kristin

Popular Posts