Finally Back, 2 Big Things for Star Wars, Least They Were Meaning Well

Hey there everyone, hope your week is starting out on the right foot!  Not much different to report except that yesterday I finally was able to workout.  I wish it was my gym but that's alright, I felt kinda weird since it was a different place and I didn't know anyone there.  At least I finally got to lift weights though.  Hopefully Planet Fitness opens up soon.  Guess I should go on and get to it!

Star Wars Day!  There have been two new things that came out recently that refer to Star Wars and recent projects, they are both pretty compelling.  The first one has to do with The Mandalorian season 2, it has been confirmed that Boba Fett is going to show up!  Can't wait to see what happens with that but I don't expect Boba Fett to be around for more than one episode though, I think Ashoka will be around a little longer.  No matter what, it'll be great though.  Another big thing that has dropped lately is that Taika Waititi is now set to direct a Star Wars movie sometime in the near future.  Not sure if this will be the next movie after The Rise of Skywalker or not.  I think he will put his own spin on whatever the movie will be and it'll be great also.  Here is an article with other confirmed Star Wars projects; https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-full-list-future-projects-movies-taika-waititi-rian-johnson/#4

Unintended Consequences are always something fun to read about, at least I think so.  It just goes to show you that the "experts" don't always know what they are doing.  I will be honest, I didn't read the whole article I'm going to add but did read some of it.  One of the unintended consequences I'll talk about is an obvious one, the war on drugs.  This was started during the Nixon presidency in 1971 and for many years it never looked back.  This was thought to lower the use of newly illegal drugs but did the exact opposite to where more and more people were getting hooked.  But the 80's is where things really ramp up, besides new drugs being manufactured and more severe punishments for users things took a dark turn.  Minimum sentences proved to be a very stupid thing to implement.  Here is that article; https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/2381/economics/law-of-unintended-consequences/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that you all have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts