New Doc, Great Things Coming to TV, Stupid Opinion, Happy Stuff, Geek News, People Can Be Terrible

Hey there all, I hope the middle of your week is going great!  So my day was alright, I made it over to see that new pain doc in O'Fallon and it went well.  He is going to put me on what worked for me before, which is dillaudid, only problem is my pharmacy doesn't have any until Friday so I have to wait until then.  I also need to go back a week after staring back on that dillaudid to see how I doing with it, to see if we should continue with that or change it up.  So that means I get to fire that other pain doc, I like being able to fire them, just remember that doctors work for you and if things are not going good between you two then you can fire them, there are plenty of other doctors all over the world.  So, let me get to it!

MCU Day!  I think it was last year or so that Marvel TV went away and the TV side went over to Marvel Studios, so I think that means that things that will be on TV or streaming will have a higher level of production, more along the lines of the movies but not quite as good.  I know they are already spending like $150 million a season on these Disney+ shows, that's as much as the movies and more than some of them.  The article I pulled up is talking about what is to come for Marvel shows on Disney+ or other places they can have them such as ABC or Hulu.  I think the biggest possibility is Ghost Rider, I really hope it happens with Johnny Blaze.  Of the projects that have already been talked about I am most pumped for She-Hulk but I think everything will be great, maybe the one I'm not looking forward to as much is Ms. Marvel, mostly because I don't really know that character and it feels like Disney and Marvel are being pressured to put a female led show that the main character is foreign, more SJW shit.  Oh well, I'm sure that Kevin Feige will do a great job with the source material as he has so far with all the other movies.  Here is that article, some cool stuff on there; https://www.comicbookmovie.com/marvel_studios/marvel-phase-4-on-disney-10-major-mcu-rumors-you-need-to-know-a175401?cp=10

This is just my stupid opinion on something, not going to take too long.  I am really tired of these "homeless" people that stand at corners for the stoplights and hold up signs.  Always asking for money but if you try to give them food they throw it away.  I never give them anything, mostly because of this one time that I seen a woman holding up a sign while I was sitting at a light and seen her toss the sign and go jump in a nice new car and drove away.  One thing is I don't like people who beg for things, especially a grown person.  That's all, have a great day!

Here is something we all need right now, a feel good story.  Across the pond in Great Britain a man, Captain Tom Moore, raised almost $40 million for NHS workers there.  Over there the NHS is the National Health Service and he is referring to the nurses and doctors and other support staff.  What he did was walk 100 laps around his garden and I forgot to mention the man is 100 years old and a WWII vet.  He also helped raise more money by doing a sing=along with health workers.  For doing this great service for the workers of his country he is getting knighted by the Queen.  That is a remarkable feat for someone that is not in politics or any other kind of famous person but know people all over will know his name.  Here is an article on it; https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/20/859419528/captain-tom-u-k-s-100-year-old-hero-is-awarded-a-knighthood-for-fundraising-walk

A little more geek news, it looks as if the Snyder cut will be released on HBO Max sometime next year.  A lot of DC fans will be happy with this.  I didn't mind Justice League from 2017 but there are a few things that could have been a lot better but no movie is ever going to be perfect for everyone in the nerd community and you just have to find the right kind of middle ground.  Hopefully this will quiet some of those DC fans and we can all move on.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/zack-snyders-justice-league-cut-180922182.html

This story really annoys me, it's like people are trying to fake that they have a disability to try to get over having to wear a mask.  I mean if you want to be disabled, it it looks cool to you, then I can certainly help you become disabled.  Trust me, it isn't all fun and games.  I understand not wanting to wear a face covering or mask but don't pull out this bullshit about being disabled, stupidity is not a real disability.  It's almost like stolen valor, people that steal identities of people in the military so they can raise themselves up.  I really don't like people like that and if that happened in front of me then I'd have some good choice words.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-mask-protesters-trying-commandeer-102946488.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!







































Comments

Popular Posts