Good Day, Shows Coming Back, Small Change

Hey there everyone, I hope the middle of your week is going great!  My day is going good so far, haven't really done anything special today of note.  I made it to the gym a little earlier to try to motivate myself and it sorta worked.  I had a good workout and was even able to recline all the way on a workout bench without my equilibrium messing up.  Sometimes it happens when I try to lay my head back or move my head to fast while I'm sitting and then my vision starts shifting from side to side and I feel a little like I might get sick. I think that I get that more when I have a sinus infection and I don't think I have one now but I do get them a lot.  So, in this post I will add something I forgot to add yesterday to my most significant wars thing, one I had forgot.  I think that this one is a very important war with global implications.  I will give it it's own paragraph.   So anyway, let's get to it!

MCU Day!  One thing that is being talked about right now in the MCU is what to do with the Netflix series that were cancled.  It seems like Marvel would like at least a few of those actors to come back.  One name they threw around was Mike Colter to reprise his role for Luke Cage, which I think he was great in that role.  Almost like he was made for that role.  Another is Charlie Cox who played Daredevil, another who I think was born to play that role.   Just wonder what they are going to go for when it comes to Jessica Jones and Iron Fist.  I didn't mind the woman playing Jessica Jones but the guy playing Iron Fist does need some work if he wants to come back to be Iron Fist.  Finn Jones wasn't too bad at that role but could have been better.  No, he should not have been Asian like some think because in the comics he was an American.  Well, here is an article talking about this; https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/10/19/rumor-more-defenders-making-a-comeback-for-disney/

Now, to the one war I forgot about, I'm sure we all forget things from time to time.  I would replace the 100 Years War with the 7 Years War.  You may wonder why the 100 Years War is being replaced by the 7 Years War because by the numbers it is 93 years less.  It is because the 7 Years War was truly a global war.  So much was on the line with the 7 Years War, the 100 Years War was only between two countries.  So that is my reasoning.  Wanna talk about it, let me know.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts