Lazy Day, Reboot?, Killer Deer, Too Much

Hey there all, I hope things are great!  So I didn't do much at all today, stayed home and didn't make it to the gym today.  I just stayed in and took it easy.  It was a cold, overcast day outside so it was pretty easy to decide to just stay in today.  So I guess this part will be fairly short.  One thing did happen, my tongue started squirting blood.  As I have talked about before, I have bad teeth from taking a steroid for over 30 years now, it basically eats away the enamel on my teeth and they just rot away.  On the right side of my tongue I have a bad tooth that is rubbing against my tongue that I have tried filing away.  At least until I can find some help with my dental problems.  Even though the UMKC Dental School says they cannot see me anymore because my problem is more medical than dental.  I think it's a cop out but what do I know.  Still it's hard to find help since I do not have any dental insurance.  So, let me get to it!

MCU Day!  So it seems that the MCU wants to reboot it's first property, the Inhumans.  I watched the first episode of that show and really didn't like it so I didn't watch anymore.  This comes from the actor who played Black Bolt in the ill fated series for ABC.  Maybe it could be better on Disney+, who knows.  Plus it seems that Vin Diesel wants to play Black Bolt for the reboot, which we have heard about for years off and on but he does have the right look for the character.  I would certainly check it out if Marvel and Disney would green light it, maybe they will go with a movie like they really wanted to do in the first place.  Here is an article talking about this; https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/10/20/inhumans-reboot-marvel-cinematic-universe-ms-marvel-black-bolt-anson-mount/

For those of you who didn't know, deer are one of the most dangerous animals in the wild, watch out for them.  This deer killed the hunter in a sad twist.  The hunter was 66 years old and was hunting during the states muzzleloading season.  I know people that hunt during that time but I was never big on that because of this situation right here.  You never know if it really killed what you were shooting at.  I've always been more of a bullet or arrow guy myself.  So just keep in mind that deer are extremely dangerous.  Here is the article I found this on; msn.com/en-us/news/us/deer-fatally-attacks-hunter-who-shot-him/ar-AAJiNr4

How much would you pay for a parking spot close to where you work or live?  How about $969,000?  Too much, I thought so but not for one person in Hong Kong who paid that for a spot just outside where he works.  Not sure about you but I could think of a lot better things to spend that much money on than a parking space.  But some people have the cash, let them use it how they see fit I guess.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/single-car-parking-spot-just-071532930.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts