Alright Day, Industrial Revolution. Crazy People, Not Sure What To Do, Eat The Babies

Hey guys, I really hope the end of your week is going great!  My day was alright, didn't do much different today.  I woke up a little later today but I didn't get to sleep until about 1:30 am and didn't get up until 9:30 am.  Because of that I had to change an appointment I had today at 10:00 am, there wasn't any way I could have made it so I decided to change it up.  It was just an appointment with my dietitian so nothing too big.  I did make it to the gym and had a good workout but wish I would have stayed a little longer.  Oh well, I will workout really hard this weekend.  Well, I want to go on and get to it, I'm a little tired!

Alternate History Day!  So there is a new forum post on alternatehistory.com and I'd like to talk a little about it.  It has to deal with the technological revolution or the industrilization revolution that started out in Britain in our timeline.  Now, I cannot remember where I read this at but it was while I was in college but they were trying to say that the revolution started in Milan, Italy about a hundred years before.  I am not going to look through countless webpages to try to find that, I will just agree and say Britain.  The user asks, what if it started somewhere else, like China with the steam engine and silk?  What would things look like today?  The world would look and feel a lot different if it all started in China.  I think China, or whatever it would be called would look a lot different.  It would never have reverted to communism and may still be run by a emperor king or queen.  China would be the world super power and have the largest economy by far.  If China had discovered most of the things we use in everyday life then they would have such control over everyday aspects.  I do not believe that Japan would have attacked them if they were still this run by a king or queen because they would have been way too strong.  Having that revolution start in England then it set them and the United States up to be the leaders of the world on most every stage.  If this would have stated anywhere else then that place would have had all the power.  Here is that forum post; https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/ahc-alternative-industrializations.476155/

Some people are just so stupid they shouldn't even be allowed to walk the Earth and this is a good example.  The woman is alright but this would have been a lot different if the lion had done what a lion does, maul her to death.  She probably thinks this is all fun and games but I am sure she will not be laughing when she finds out how much she owes for trespassing.  Hopefully she gets to enjoy a few nights in the finest rooms that New York has to offer.  Here is an article on this; https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/us/bronx-zoo-lion-enclosure-myah-autry-trnd/index.html

This thing over in Hong Kong is getting out of hand, I'm not sure what will stop it or even slow it down.  I know at first it was about a law about giving criminals over to China but I thought that was taken care of in the courts, I think.  So I am not totally sure anymore but they are getting serious over there and Hong Kong has even banned masks.  The people are not sure why this law was enacted either but I imagine that they will continue to fight.  Here is an articel on this; https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/04/hong-kong-protest-anti-mask-law-028751

These climate change people are crazy, now they say we should start eating the children as soon as possilbe to save our planet.  That is some of the stupidest things I have ever heard. eat the children, crazy stuff.  And the bad thing is some of these climate weirdos actually believe it, that we only have a few months left before our planet.  One of the stupidest things I think these people actually believe is, that we can change the world climate, Mother Nature is not that easy to change, she does what she wants to do and we just have to live with it.  Here is that crazy article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/got-start-eating-babies-ocasio-082106016.html

Well, that's it for tonight.  I really hope that each of you have a great weekend, take care!



















































Comments

Popular Posts