Stuck Day, Strange Ones, October Surprise in January?

Hey there all, I hope everything is going wonderful today!  My day has been alright, just another day of pseudo-house arrest.  At least that's what I've come to call it since I really cannot do a whole lot.  I am not supposed to leave my place otherwise home health will not consider me to be home bound and they will refuse to come by.  I only need them to come by one more time tomorrow to pull the line from my arm.  Then I can get back into it, finally.  The last time I made it to the gym was Wednesday last week.  I almost feel like I cannot do much when I get back to the gym so I better take it pretty easy at least for the first few days.  So anyway, let me go on and get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  I found a webpage by Buzzfeed titled Weirdest Conspiracy Theories On The Internet.  A few of these are pretty out there, like 'All birds were killed in 1986 and replaced by drones to spy on the public'.  That is far out there because birds do not have that long of morality and would need to reproduce in the ensuing 33 years.  I think I could have bought this if the person that came up with this theory had said that some birds were replaced by drones to spy on us.  Scientists still cannot get a correct number on how many birds there are in the world.  A little while ago a few researchers estimated that there were 200-400 billion birds on Earth.  That seems reasonable, I think but I don't have any background in that stuff.  One that I think could be correct is the one titled 'Big Pharma already have cures for HIV, cancers and other diseases and illnesses, but is hiding them'.  I am sure that we all know that it is much more profitable to treat a disease than it is to cure it.  By curing it then that person will not ever buy your product again.  And, greed can make humans do some pretty crazy things.  There are some fun things to read about here, check it out.  Here is that page; https://www.buzzfeed.com/spenceralthouse/bizarre-conspiracy-theories

I tried to find the page where I found this the other day but couldn't find it but will talk a little about it anyway.  Recently I have talked about how the democrats are going to do something since they do not love the people running for president just yet.  I had said that I thought Hilary would try to step up to be a savior for the democrats but now some are thinking that it will be her daughter, Chelsea.  She doesn't have any kind of experience to become president but then again I said that is what we needed, someone who can learn on the job.  We got that now with President Trump, who had no political experience before running for president.  The only things I am aware that Chelsea has done is working for NBC news, getting a cushy job without much work.  I guess we will have to wait for everything to fall into place but I think there will be some changes by the first of the year.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!

























































Comments

Popular Posts