Hesitation About Treatment, Spidey and the Four, Killer Wasps

Hey there everyone, I hope your day is going great!  My day has been pretty good and stayed out of the hospital.  I only joke about me going to the hospital since it seems that as of late I cannot stay out of there.  So I guess you can understand that I am not real confident about this new treatment for the UTI that I had.  But where I was in the hospital about 2 weeks ago, my sample grew a different type of bacterial infection this most recent time.  I guess it just goes to show that I am a different patient, it's good that this is a teaching hospital so these kids can see someone who is so different from most all patients.  When I am up in the hospital sometimes the residents will come back in to ask me some more questions because they are so intrigued by my medical case.  But anyway, I do hope this works but like I said I'm not confident it will fix it.  So I think there is a very real chance that I am back in the hospital within the next week or so.  Of course I will let everywhere here know about it.  I did make it to the gym where I was trying to make up for lost time and think I did pretty well working my biceps, triceps and shoulders.  Anymore I have started doing Arnold presses instead of just shoulder lifts when I want to work my shoulders.  Anyway, let me go on and get to it!

MCU Day!  This article I pulled up here is something that I think makes a lot of sense, Spidey teaming up with the Fantastic Four when they get shown into the MCU.  I mean, in the early parts of Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four the web crawler tried to join their team.  That didn't happen at that tine as they liked being 4 instead of being anything more.  Plus when the FF does come into the franchise they do need someone to help them transition in.  I am sure they Spidey wouldn't be the only cameo, I wouldn't mind seeing Professor Hulk talk with Reed Richards about some different science stuff would be awesome.  Bringing in the first family of Marvel is a momentous occasion and I feel that there should be more than one Avenger to pair up with them.  He was kind of a member of the Fantastic Four, at least once I can remember in the early 90's where he teamed up with Ghost Rider, Wolverine and the Hulk.  And since Marvel has the rights to everyone they could make something like this happens.  Here is that article, have fun; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/spiderman-joining-mcus-fantastic-reboot/#gallery-4

There was something that happened down in Thailand recently that is pretty horrible, to say the least.  A tour guide down there was stung to death by a swarm of giant wasps.  I have just now seen pics of the wasps they have down there and those things are scary looking.  I could see how they would be more than enough to kill someone even though I do not know what kind of venom they have in their bodies to inject in a person.  They were not even able to retrieve the body for four days because the wasps were feeding on the corpse.  Just horror movie stuff.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/tour-guide-stung-death-crazed-150000692.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!














































Comments

Popular Posts