Good Saturday, Cat Fight, Drug Kingpin

Hey there guys, hope your Saturday is more than wonderful!  Hopefully you are getting in some rest from a long work week or you are doing something fun.  I just was a little bored and decided to do some writing, at least something other than on my book, which I have been working on today as well so today is a fairly busy day for me.  It's a good day, got the Mizzou game on tv, sitting in my favorite chair with my laptop and doing some writing and research, I like days like that.  Just wish football lasted longer than just a few months.  Oh well, we can't get everything we want because it would make someone, somewhere upset and we all need to get along.  So I made it to the gym earlier today and took it a little slow and lowered the weights some and it felt really good, can't wait to make it back again tomorrow.  I will keep on using lower weights for a few more days before I get back to what I was using before.  So anyway, let me get to the good stuff!

Anything Day!  So I talked about the whole Hillary Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard spat yesterday and wanted to talk a little more.  Tulsi came out and counter attacked Clinton calling her a warmonger and the embodiment of corruption in Washington.  This little tussle will give Gabbard some name recognition that she probably wouldn't have had otherwise.  Clinton says that Tulsi is the favorie of the Russians but Clinton is the person who has all kinds of photos shaking hands with Putin and other Russians in the government there, not Tulsi, so it appears that Hillary is more of a Russian agent than Ms. Gabbard.  Plus, Tulsi is a real American hero that served in the military, I think this helps her out a lot more than what people are saying as of now.  She does have a few decent ideas even though I disagree with probably 80% of her political stances.  I don't think she will be the democratic nominee but she is young and has a lot of time in from of her.  We are going to need to pay close attention to this spat.  Here is an article on this; https://time.com/5705168/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-russia/

I'm sure most of you if not all remember El Chapo, the leader of the drug cartel Sinaola in Mexico and was sentenced to life at a supermax here in America.  Personally I think he should just be taken out like he did so many people, with a bullet to the back of the head.  Anyway, his son was arrested in Mexico but was let go by the police, or whatever you call them down there, all because there was a shootout for him.  It was orchestated by the Sinaola cartel, guess they want him to have control of the cartel since dear old dad is locked up and never getting out.  He has broken out of prisons before but those were corrupt Mexican prisons, plus he partially owned those places.  Kind of like what Escobar did down in Colombia.  Hopefully El Chapo has a very short life in prison in Colorado and hope his son follows in his fathers footsteps.  There has been some people on places like Twitter that have been very biased against Mexican forces, wondering if they even have much of a police force.  It says a lot about how corrupt your country and police force is when officers have to wear masks so people do not see who they are.  Here is an article on this; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-cartel-is-in-charge-here-narcos-overpower-authorities-and-release-el-chapo-son-in-massive-show-of-force

Well, that's all for today.  I really hope that all of you have a great rest of the weekend, take care!










































Comments

Popular Posts