I'm Out, Another Possible Character, So Much Mystery

Hey there all, I hope your day is going great!  Well, I am out of the hospital and back home now.  Not sure if I should have stayed in there though as I had to come home with some meds that I have to take once every night.  I had a med line put into my upper left arm, a med line is like a picc line but a little different and I am not totally sure what makes it different.  This med comes in a little ball thing that looks kinda like a grenade.  I have it hooked up but not sure if it is really working but will let it go for a little while longer to find out if it is working.  Otherwise I think I'm doing alright, I feel fine mostly but just unsure about administrating this medicine.  And I don't like feeling unsure but I think I am doing this correctly according to the papers I was given.  Hopefully I do not get another infection because then this is mostly for naught. So this post will be a little shorter because I am pretty tired and really wanting to lay in my own bed.  So anyway, let me get on to it!

Star Wars Day!  It looks like there could be another fan favorite making a cameo in The Rise of Skywalker, Ashoka Tano.  Unfortunately she is only supposed to do a voice role, not a live action role, we have not seen her yet in live action but might have to wait a little bit for that.  At least that is what the rumor says from a user on Reddit, where a lot of rumors come from.  I am a huge fan of the character and would love to see her show up in the movie, just wish it was actually showing up and not just a disembodied voice.  If that is all we can get then I will take it.  Here is an article talking about this; https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/10/11/rumor-ahsoka-tano-to-appear-in-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

So Area 51, at least that is what we call it now or the Groom Lake military base, is a huge conspiracy target and it probably shouldn't be.  How it came to be surrounded in mystery has mostly been lost to history but a lot comes from the secrecy surrounding the location.  To most in the military it is just known as another base.  Some people think they experiment on aliens there but I don't believe that, it's a little too far fetched to me.  If there were those kind of experiments going on I think they would be going on somewhere else myself.  Area 51 is too hot for things like that to go on.  The military does need a more hidden place to test new projects away from prying eyes and Groom Lake is a good spot since it is in the middle of a desert and not that close to population centers.  Most of Nevada is away from population centers except for Las Vegas.  So I think everyone should calm down about the aliens and stuff here, I don't think it would go on here but somewhere else if it is happening at all.  Here is a list about some stuff you may not have known about the site; https://listverse.com/2019/10/13/area-51-facts-crazy/

Well, that's all for me tonight guys.  I'm ready to go crawl into my own bed.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts