Saturday Post, New Theory, Another Conspiracy, Hearing Things

Hey there, I am here for a Saturday post.  Don't do these a whole lot but felt I needed to.  There is something I have just ran across online that I haven't really heard about before and wanted to write about it.  The Prison Planet Theory.  I think I have heard about this when I was in college but dismissed it pretty fast and didn't look into it.  I found it today by reading a page from Listverse and it has inspired me a little bit, enough to write about it.   Guess this isn't that big of a conspiracy theory or I am just not that much in touch with that part of the internet.  That's not absolutely a bad thing.  So, let me go and get to that and a few other news stories.

Prison Planet Theory.  This theorizes that humans were planted on Earth by aliens for whatever reason they would be kicked off their home planet.  This theory is put forward by Dr. Ellis Silver, who is an ecologist and environmentalist and thinks that we came from another planet because humans are so different from all the other life forms on this planet.  He has written books on this subject that you can find on Amazon if you want to read more about it.  Personally I do not buy this explanation but it can have some merit.  I do believe in Panspermia, the belief that life on Earth originated from somewhere in space, the microorganisms where on an asteroid or meteor.  These microorganisms could have come from outside of our solar system, that being the reason why we have not found life in our solar system.  It is something I first started thinking about when I was 14 years old, at that time I didn't know anyone else thought that.  It's nice when you find out others think that way.  I am going to list a few different webpages you can go to so you can read about this.  Let me know what you think about it.  Here you go; this is about the theory https://ancestryofman.com/human-exile-earth-prison-planet/, panspermia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

From one conspiracy theory to another, Jeffery Epstein has committed suicide.  He died in jail, while on suicide watch, so I am not sure how this happened.  We need or deserve a lot more answers, there were supposed to be guards watching him 24 hours a day.  He was put on watch after he attempted suicide a few weeks ago.  Ok, let's get into the conspiracy theory here, think of who had the most to lose if he was allowed to speak in front of a camera.  I think the people that had the most to lose would be the Clinton's, more Bill than Hilary.  Since it just came out that Bill had taken many trips to Epstein's private island where a lot of sexual assaults took place against young girls.  There have been plenty of people that died very mysteriously when they were about to speak out against or had some evidence against the Clinton family.  So I think it is very possible that they could have hired someone to do this for them, because there is no way that Bill or Hilary would get their hands dirty.  Also, a lot of the victims of Epsteins are very upset that justice did not get a chance to be served here.  I think it is terrible and looks bad on our justice system that he wasn't set for a trial until sometime next year, he should have been brought to trial a lot faster.  If he was brought to trial a lot faster then we could have avoided all this stuff and justice would have been served.  Anyway, here is an article about this; https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials-125649444--abc-news-topstories.html

New info about that man that attacked that kid for not removing his hat during the national anthem.  He is now saying, through his lawyer, that President Trump ordered him to do it.  Hopefully democrats don't pick up on this or otherwise they would run with it because they would really think that the president ordered that man to hurt a kid.  This is so stupid and is reminiscent of the Son of Sam murders back in the day.  He was the guy who was getting messages from his neighbors dog to murder people and now you have a man that claims to have some kind of psychic link to President Trump.  Crazy people area all over the place.  Here is an article on it; https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/08/08/man-in-anthem-attack-convinced-trump-ordered-it-lawyer/23790426/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADCrQMzUwzilGgaBnFSvr_dkMe3SKJ9zyH4h5wwEbwyVGLgICxo9DCKmltRRBww0BnU3GDoilStbsT_BJ3eBDxil940NFW54-yt5fIFS4pbXkwxwzpnrQd3_v4py5_7wOW-UAmPvninPIm0iLnRa-WoCLzywVtMU_Hlpt_iqSNDf

Well, that's all I have for today.  I am going to finally get out and do something productive.  Have a great day!








































Comments

Popular Posts