Leg Day, Vader Showing Up?, Picking on Barr

Hey guys, hope your Monday is going great! My day is going pretty good, had a good time at the gym today.  I worked with the trainer I have worked with before on something I am scared of losing, my legs.  He helped show me a few things I could do, I tried to do the leg press machine in the smaller side room, the one on the main floor is harder for me to use as with the main one you have to push your body weight and whatever weight you choose to do.  The one in the side room you push against a plate, not your body weight.  That one is a little hard to start with but after a few reps you can really start getting into a rhythm and it's a little easier.  He also showed me a better way to place my feet while doing no weight squats, I try not to use any of my upper body to help me with doing those squats.  I did some upper body stuff but I was really wore out after doing that leg stuff so I wasn't long there after doing the leg stuff.  I had gotten dinner at KFC, I got the 3 chicken tender $5 fill-up and it was horrible.  This is now the second time I have gotten bad food from KFC in a row so I think I am going to check them off the list.  The chicken at Poypeyes is better anyway.  So, let me go get into it!

Star Wars Day!  So I had pulled up an article that talks about a rumor I have not heard anything about for The Rise of Skywalker, that Darth Vader will be showing up.  After thinking about it I figured he would show up in a flashback.  But something in this rumor says that Kylo Ren will be putting on Vader's costume, I don't think that will happen.  Plus when Luke had burnt the body at the end of Episode VI.  Not really sure how that would have happened, but then again they did save his helmet before it got totally burnt up.  So I don't think Kylo will be putting on the suit but I do think that Vader will show up in a flashback or two.  Here is an article on this; https://cosmicbook.news/darth-vader-rumors-star-wars-rise-skywalker

This Epstein thing just keeps getting worse, now the Attorney General is putting his two cents in on it and democrats, who are looking for someone to blame, are blaming the president and Attorney General Barr.  This article I pulled up did not mention that Barr has been accused of being the person behind the killing of Epstein, which is just stupid.  Democrats are just grabbing at straws and they never have liked the Attorney General since he back the president and the left hate President Trump, but I think some of the left should be investigated, for a lot of different things.  There are a few different conspiracy theories out there concerning this, I have not seen all of them but there is one that I think is possible, the Clinton connection.  I don't trust the Clinton's and the body count of people that have died mysteriously when they had info on them make them very suspicious.  So that is what I think.  Here is an article about Barr on this case; https://www.yahoo.com/news/barr-says-accountability-epstein-case-155808533.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!

















































Comments

Popular Posts