Few Changes, Conspiracy Talk, Obi is Back, Terrible Stuff, Buying Land

Hey all, I hope you are doing great today!  My day is going good, nothing major really but good nonetheless.  I think I am going to do something different today and for tomorrow, since I have certain topics I talk about on Monday-Wednesday but I think I should have topics to talk about for Thursday and Friday.  So on Thursday I will talk about conspiracy theories, either new or older.  For Friday I will talk about alternate history stuff.   It will be about something in the news or just something that popped in my head.  Plus I will still write one or more stories after the topic.  So, otherwise for today, I did make it to the gym and worked on my biceps and triceps.  I do feel a bit of a difference in my triceps but not as much in my biceps.  That's the way it works sometimes, the triceps are a smaller muscle group, so it can wear you out faster than working on a few other muscle groups like legs or chest.  That's fine, as long as I feel good.  So anyway, let me get to it!

Conspiracy Theory Day!  Now I am on Twitter but I really do not use it that much except to share my blog on there since there are a few people that read my blog through there.  One of the big conspiracy theories today is the Clinton Body Count theory, saying that the Clinton's are behind people dying unexpectedly when they have some info that they are to bring forward about them.  Now this is a conspiracy theory I kind of can believe, mostly because of who the Clintons are, very powerful people in America where one was a president at a time and the other is a conniving woman that will and has done anything possible for her to win.  One thing I did read today was that there were broken bones in Epsteins neck, I would think that would point to someone else breaking his neck but there are way more smart people that will decide what happened.  I am not an expert on breaking someones neck so what do I know.  The leftest out there are saying that President Trump is at fault for alleging the conspiracy that the Clintons had Epstein killed but he never actually said that, all he did was share along a post from another Twitter user that is saying that it's possible.  People are just wanting to blame the president for something, there have been a few that are putting forward that President Trump is the one who hired someone to kill Epstein.  I think that is pretty far out there, I don't think the president had much business with Epstein, not as much as Bill Clinton.  Clinton had taken rides on his private plane, been to his private island and probably done some other bad stuff.  How terrible would it be if there is some info that comes out in the next few months implicating a former president on child sex trafficking, that would be huge and I think there is something there.  I guess we will all find out one way or another soon enough.  Here is an article about Epsteins death and conspiracy theories; https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-08-10/epstein-suicide-prompts-conspiracy-theories-skepticism  Here is an article about those broken bones; cnn.com/2019/08/15/us/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-broken-neck/index.html

Quick take, it seems that Obi Wan-Kenobi is going to have a mini-series on Disney+ and Ewan McGregor has signed on to return.  This is great and I cannot wait to see it.  He was one of the best things from the three prequels.  This is the movie I wanted to see instead of Solo and I am glad it is finally getting made.  Not sure when it will premiere yet.

Here is a story I had totally forgot about, it happened in 2017 and it was a case where an 18 year old girl had a baby that was stillborn, wish they would come up with a different word for that, and then the baby was buried in the backyard.  She admitted to burying the child, not wanting to have a baby when she was to go off to college in a few months.  But that is not a good reason to possibly kill a baby and bury it in your backyard.  Obviously she knew she was pregnant, was she planning on killing the child the whole time while she was carrying or what?  There are other options she had, not sure if this option was there for her to use but she could have gotten an abortion.  I know that sounds harsh but I'm just pointing out the options.  She could have given the baby up for adoption, there are plenty of people out there that would love to have that baby, stillborn or not.  But now they are trying to get the murder charge dropped, since that is probably the harshest charge that she is facing.  I think she should be tried for all the charges they are bringing her up on, she seems to have done them and I hope she pays the price.  Not just probation or something little like that.  Here is an article about this; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ohio-cheerleader-admitted-burying-newborn-163504688.html

Is Greenland for sale?  That is apparently something President Trump has asked advisers about recently.  It is not such a far off thing, we have tried to buy Greenland from Denmark a few other times, once in 1867 and shortly after WWII in 1946.  If you really think about it then it might be a very smart buy, considering the new energy resources that we could "discover" on the largest island in the world.  Think about this, when we bought Alaska all those years ago people thought it was stupid but now look at how valuable that territory is.  The same could happen with Greenland.  Here is an article on the subject; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-may-want-to-buy-greenland-and-the-internet-says-wait-what-2019-08-15?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that you all have a great day or night, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts