Good Day, It's Coming!, Horrible People, Streaming Wars

Hey there all, I hope your day is going great today!  My day has been good so far but I am writing this a little later than usual so I will keep this first part short.  I made it to the gym and had a good hard workout, those pull-ups are getting me pretty good, my biceps have been increasing in size since starting doing those a little over a week ago.  I have been behind on doing my cardio at the gym and really need to get back to doing that a little bit every day.  So tomorrow I will do a little more than one mile, maybe I'll do two.  Otherwise nothing much else today, my friend was having some trouble with her van so I had to give her and her kids rides today and I will need to give her a ride tomorrow.  Oh well, we all need some help from time to time.  That's something I really like to do is help people, not everyone is a fortunate as me.  Like, even though I am in a wheelchair I have a lot of abilities that others in chairs cannot do so I never take that stuff for granted.  I know what it's like to be way worse than I am now so I always keep that at the back of my mind.  Time to get to it!

MCU Day!  Avengers:Endgame comes out on home video this coming Tuesday, I cannot wait to see what is going to be the extras on it.  I need to look it up but I bet it will be sold out at a lot of places on the release day, especially at stores like Target or Best Buy.  I still have not decided what version I will buy or when I will buy it, I need to buy some  new tires for my chair soon.  I can't wait to be able to watch it at home, I can pause it to get something to eat or go potty if need be.  Plus I can pause and zoom in on little things I missed while watching it on a huge Imax screen.  One of the special features in the home release is a tribute to Stan Lee, just another reason for me to cry again.  I think I cried enought during the movie.  Anyway, here is an article about it; https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/07/30/avengers-endgame-home-release-date-and-preorder-details-for-blu-ray-4k-uhd-digital

Now this is just a terrible story, a man in Montana attacked a 13 year old kid for not removing his hat during the National Anthem.  He said, 'that disrespectful', so I guess almost killing a kid is respectful?  Such an idiot.  I understand being upset when someone does not remove their hat during the anthem or not even participating but to go that far and attack a kid, something has to be wrong with you.  I have been to sporting events plenty of times where there might be someone who does not respect the anthem but I just hold it in and shake my head, I never go to the extreme and attack someone over it, especially a kid.  Anyway, here is an article that has a few videos tied to it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/13-old-suffers-skull-fracture-124524015.html

Disney is killing it already in the streaming wars, they are going to offer up Disney+ in November for $6.99 and now there is word that Disney will offer Disney+, Hulu and ESPN + for $12.99.  Netflix is going to lose so many subscribers to Disney+, I wonder what the numbers will be after it's launch in a few months.  I'm sure it will be substantial, I know I will be getting rid of Netflix very soon as they keep on raising prices and I really don't use Netflix that much.  Guess I will just be another number in the wind and I'm sure I am not the onlu one, here is a video about it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj_UV1yp_-c

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts