Alright Day, No Osborn Yet, Horrible People

Hey there all, I hope the middle of the week is going great!  My day has been alright, didn't really do too much.  I did end up and go to the gym and tried to take it easy on my back and had a good workout doing that.  I worked mostly on my biceps and triceps today.  Tomorrow I will probably do some back work since I will be working on my chest, it's always a good idea to work your chest and back on the same day.  It's best to work the front and back of a muscle group.  Didn't do much else today, didn't watch the kids today but they did come over for a little bit today.  Well, let me go get to it!

MCU Day!  Most of the news right now in the MCU is about Spider-Man being pulled from the MCU but I will try to talk about something else.  It seems that some rumors that were flying around recently have now been debunked.  They have to do with Norman Osborn, which makes sense since you would need Peter Parker to bring that character in, I think.  Also, Sony owns the rights to the character of Norman and Feige doesn't want anything to happen to him while he is trying to do something with him.  Probably if Feige had full control then we might get a Dark Avengers movie but that will not come about until much later.  Not sure how long the MCU will go on before they start over again but I think they can do a movie on Norman Osborn when they eventually purchase Sony, at least that's what I think will happen.  So anyway, here is an article on this; https://cosmicbook.news/norman-oborn-dark-avengers-mcu-rumors-false

This is a very horrible story out of Florida.  A man delivering appliances to a customer in Boca Raton beat her to death and then set the body on fire.  Apparently the guy confessed to beating her to death but says that the body spontaneously caught on fire, he did not start the fire with anything.  Luckily the man was caught very quickly and is being held now without bail, which is good.  This monster is going to get better than he should, life in prison which I think is too good for him.  Someone who does this doesn't deserve to live, I don't think.  Why should the taxpayers have to pay for him for 40 years.  Anyway, think what you want about people like this.  Here is the article I found this at; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/man-came-install-washer-dryer-160043679.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts