Good Day, D23 is Coming Up, Illegal Apartments, Cool Technology

Hey there all, I hope your Monday is going great!  My day was good, made it to the gym and had a real good workout.  I just did a total body workout today, couldn't decide what to work on so I just fell back on that.  Then I watched the boys for a few hours while she was busy doing some stuff, they were good and mostly watched cartoons, so that was easy.  Did a little work on the Viking book but it's still far from being done.  That's alright, since it will be the first book I publish I want to make sure to get it right.  So, anyway, time to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  So D23 is this week and this article I will add talks about what is to happen at the convention.  This is going to be like Comic Con but just for Disney.  They will be talking about the Mandalorian and possibly about other things that are going on for a galaxy far, far away such as the fact that Ewan McGregor has been at Disney to sign up to play Obi-Wan Kenobi for a Disney+ show instead of a movie.  From what I have heard about the Marvel shows, they will be six to eight episode long shows and I am thinking that the Star Wars shows will be that as well.  Now I would like an Obi-Wan movie along with a limited series run on Disney+ that connects together.  In my opinion they do not need to make more than two seasons of the Kenobi show and if they only do one then I think that would be alright.  I think they might talk about one or two other Star Wars projects, maybe they will talk a little about what they are to do after the Skywalker saga.  Wish I could go to this as well, maybe sometime if I win the lottery.  Here is that article; https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-d23-announcements-rumors/

Here is something that I am sure happens more often than is being reported, illegal apartments.  In this case it was in New York and it is where someone took out space between floors to make 9 extra apartments and were charging people up to $600 for those illegal apartments.  It is such a shame and goes to show how bad renting is in a place like New York.  I bet this goes on in other big cities like Chicago and San Francisco.  This comes about because of the extremely high rent prices in a city like New York.  The average price for a 1 bedroom apartment in all of New York is just under $3,000 a month, that is just crazy and another reason why I would never live in a place like New York.  That is more than double of what I make in a month, there is no way I could live there anyway.  Here is the article where I found this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/horror-story-nyc-residents-living-162540750.html

Now there are parts of this article that are hard to follow unless you really understand what they are talking about but it is a fascinating thing and can help the world out.  It is a pollution-free way of producing energy and think this could help out a lot, especially with the cost of creating energy.  I don't really have much to add to this article so I will just add it, here you go; https://phys.org/news/2019-08-scientists-hydrogen-gas-oil-bitumen.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!











































Comments

Popular Posts