Good Day, We Did Go, Might Be There

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great!  So my day has been good and at least the weather has been nice the last few days.  Before a few days ago it was so hot out and the humidity was really high, like above 90 percent.  95 degree weather with 90+ humidity does not work out very well.  You can hardly breathe when it's like that.   The last two days it has been below 80 degrees and the humidity has been more manageable.  I did go to the gym and worked my chest and back.  Since my back is a little sore I only did one back exercise.  I had an appointment with my pain guy today and he did make some changes, mostly because of new guidelines from the CDC.  It wants patients to take less than 200 mg of opioids a month and I was taking a little more than 200 so he cut back on the Methadone.  Plus the Methadone has not been working as well as it once did.  The hydromorphone has not been as effective as it once was either but it still works.  We might change some things at the next appointment in October.  Well, time to get into it!

Conspiracy Day!  I am a fairly recent convert on this, the moon landing, I didn't think it actually took place but then I did some more research on it and discovered incontrovertible proof that we went there more than once.  This article I found on the subject says that there are still at least 10 percent of people that do not believe that we landed on the moon 50 years ago.  I think those people just do not know all the facts and think that it is too far fetched.  There has been plenty of evidence in the last 50 years.  Here is the article that got me thinking about this; https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/apollo-11-moon-landing-conspiracy-theories-explained-fake-hoax-a9005216.html

Now this is a study but it cannot be completed since technology has not caught up yet.  It is a scientist that is predicting that life could be more abundant than it is here on Earth on exoplanets.  Since we do not have any kind of space fairing vehicle that can reach these exoplanets, we will have to rely on telescopes but a big enough one has not been built yet.  So basically this is just some guess work but it does make some sense but without really seeing what those planets are then it is just assumption and you all know what happens when you assume things.  But it is interesting and I can't wait until a big enough telescope is built.  But anyway, here is that article; https://phys.org/news/2019-08-exoplanets-greater-variety-life-earth.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts