No Sleep, D23 News, White Town?

Hey there everyone, I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  Sorry I did not write last night, Thursday night was really bad for me and I only got like an hour of sleep so Friday wasn't much fun for me.  Otherwise things are going alright, I got some sleep last night.  I did make it to the gym yesterday and did a good full arm workout.  But I want to go on and get to it, so here it goes!

I really wish I could be at D23, there is so much news coming out of there.  I did not turn on my laptop all day yesterday so I missed out on the news until this morning and there was a lot of good Star Wars stuff.  The Mandalorian looks really good, there was a trailer for the series.  It is supposed to be 10 episodes and each episode is around $15 million.  Disney is planning a lot on this thing and I think it will certainly pay off for them.  I'm pretty hyped that Disney+ is dropping on my birthday, November 12th.  And I am happy that The Mandalorian is going to be a weekly show, so that way you don't have to binge watch all the episodes at once.  I wonder if everything on Disney+ is going to be weekly, guess we will see in a few months.  I also love that Taika Waititi is voiceing IG-11 which is a clone of IG-88.  Here is an article about all this stuff; https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-clone-wars-returns-february-2020-and-all-the-other-1837525286

A town I have never heard of is now in the national news for comments from a woman running for city council.  Marysville, Michigan is the town and Jean Cramer is the woman who said something that is pretty controversial.  She says she wants to keep the town as white as possible.  Now this sounds really racist when you first read it but the woman who said it says she did not mean to be racist by saying that.  What she meant she says is that she does not want foreign born people to live in her town.  Also she says that people should only be together as long as they are both of the same race, which is pretty controversial.  Here is an article from a local news source; https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/candidate-says-she-wants-michigan-town-to-be-white-as-much-as-possible

Well, that's all for me today.  I'll be back on Monday.  I hope you all have a great weekend, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts