Another Not So Good Day, Japan Couldn't Win, It Was Murder

Hey there everyone, hope your day is going great!  My day has been just ok but no matter what you have to keep pushing.  Yes, I am a little down but nothing is going to keep me down and I'll keep going.  I did make it to the gym today and had a really hard workout to try to get some frustrations out.  I was working out with the trainer, who was there on his off day and it made me work out a little harder today.  Then I went to find out about a job and found out about a contractor job for the government that I might have an interview with next week.  Hopefully that goes well.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

History Day!  I read a really good article that I am disagreeing with by someone who has written stuff I like.  Nothing wrong with that, in America you can disagree with a central point but still like something else.  This article was written by James Holmes and is shown on The National Interest.  It is titled The History Book You Own Is Wrong: Japan Could Have Won World War II.  I disagree in that I don't really think there was a way Japan could have beaten America.  He points out why it was almost impossible, America has so many more resources, people and our manufacturing sector is much stronger than Japan's.  Yamamoto, as Holmes points out, says the famous cautionary tale that Japan would need to put out America quick or otherwise they would wake the "sleeping giant", I always thought that quote was "sleeping dragon", but he also said that Japan could never invade America because there would be "a gun behind every blade of grass".  Yamamoto knew America very well, he spent some time in America studying at Harvard and was an attache.  He also studied American culture and customs and learned to speak English very well.  He was probably one of the most intelligent military commanders of all time, just too bad he wasn't listened to by those in power in Japan.  Too bad he wasn't on our side but I think we had commanders that were just as crafty as Yamamoto though.  He also talks about how Japan could have won by wearing down America but I counter that with, this was seen at the time in the country as a more "just" war, unlike what a lot of people thought of about Vietnam or Iraq, the media wasn't as big at that time either as that had a lot of negative effects on how people back home thought about the wars in Vietnam and Iraq.  As I said, this was well written though and you could make a good case for alternate history, but certain things would have to happen for Japan to win the war.  They were running extremely low on valuable resources such as oil and rubber, two huge things needed in modern war.  But, even though I argued against it happening, please read the article for yourself and make up your own mind on it.  Here is that article; https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/history-book-you-own-wrong-japan-could-have-won-world-war-ii%EF%BB%BF-76346

This whole Epstein thing is crazy, I still think he was murdered.  There isn't any remorse for the guy, not saying I'm happy that he is dead because I would have loved to see his trial dragged out and the guy get what was coming to him.  He wouldn't have lasted long in general population in prison, he would have been killed by a fellow inmate cause they hate people like him on the inside.  I have always said that one of the highest crimes someone can do is steal the innocence from a child.  That's the way it's looked at in prison too, prison justice is what that's called.  I mean, there are so many things pointing towards murder, such as the camera that was looking towards his cell was "damaged", he had broken bones in his neck that were more consistent with strangulation and they guards were not were they were supposed to be when he died conveniently.  But, here is an article on this, make your own decision; https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/27/jeffrey-epsteins-lawyers-skeptical-of-suicide-ruling.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a fabulous day or night, take care!




































Comments

Popular Posts