Good Day, Rivalries, Bias on the Bad Guys

Hey there everyone, I hope your day is going great!  My day has been alright, nothing really special today.  I did make it to the gym today and had a pretty good workout.  I can do higher reps when doing forearm curls.  I do 30lbs. at 10, I used to and now I 30lbs. at 15 with no problem.  I had tried to move up to 35lbs. but the dumbbell is shaped a little akward and makes it much more difficult and I cannot do the curls.  Otherwise that isn't too much weight for me, just that it's a little strange to use.  I also did a lot with my triceps, I am trying to get them bigger.  Went to Walmart to get a few things and I am pretty upset that they took out about 10 regular checkout lanes to put in those automatic checkers.  I don't work for Walmart so I don't use those lanes, also I will always go to a checkout lane that a person is working at because I support American jobs.  Such a shame Walmart.  Well, time to get to it!

History Day!  Two states who have a very heated college football rivalry as once had a bigger reason to not like each other.  Back in the early 19th century the two almost came to real shots over a strip of land that included the town of Toledo.  At the time, Michigan was just a territory and Ohio was a state, so that gave Ohio a little more power.  The president at that time, President Jackson, sent a militia in to help quell the infighting.  The only thing that ended the "war" was a promise to Michigan that it would become a state and have part of the upper peninsula.  This was an agreement that Michigan people are very against and thought they got screwed out of Toledo.  Not really sure who or what side I agree with but I normally like Michigan over Ohio State, mostly cause I really don't like Ohio State.  Here is a list that talks about wars fought for ridiculous reasons; https://www.history.com/news/6-wars-fought-for-ridiculous-reasons

The shooter in Dayton, whose name I will not mention cause I don't want to give him any more fame, had a lot of left leaning beliefs and I am not surprised that the media don't want to talk about him as much as the guy from El Paso.  The El Paso shooter is a white surpremict so they think they can get more news out of him because it doesn't talk bad about the left, because most of the media is very left leaning.  I really think they are in bed with the democratic party because they really don't want to say one bad word about the left, they always talk about how great the left is.  This shooter was basically an Antifa killer, he talked so highly of them and other mass shootings.  I would like to see how much time CNN or MSNBC have spent talking about one over the other gunman.  Kind of like the guy that shot up that baseball practice where there were some GOP Congressmen there and one was hit really bad but the media didn't want to talk much about him because he was a big  Bernie Sanders fan.  If he was a fan of the president then you would hear a lot about them.  Hate this bias stuff.  Here is an article about that shooter; https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/inside-the-dark-thoughts-and-far-left-leanings-of-dayton-shooter-connor-betts/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts