Painful Day, Biden Slip, Scary Note, Dumb Diva

Hey there everyone, I hope your day is great!  My day was good, that was up until a little while ago when my body just decided to start hurting like crazy.  It wasn't from what I had done at the gym today even though I had a really good, hard workout.  But my body started hurting a little after 5 pm, so about an hour ago now.  I will describe what is going on, my left shoulder feels like someone is pulling my shoulder out very harshly, my back on the left side feels like I have been hit there really hard one after another and my left hip is still hurting from falling on it on Sunday.  Plus my legs just are not working as good as they normally do, so transferring has been a little different.  My knees just don't want to lock out so I can stand up very straight.  Oh well, guess I am kinda used to feeling like crap but it's not easy, especially when something happens that is a little different than normal.  It's good, I guess I am tough enough to handle this or I wouldn't have all these problems.  Like I said, otherwise my day is going pretty well.  Got to hangout with the boys for a little while and got the older boy a toy golf set to play with, he really likes it.  Well, let me go on and get to the good stuff!

Just a quick little thing about Joe Biden.  He is going to bury his campaign himself by saying stupid things like this that he says are just slip ups.  I will look online to find an article that talks about this but I just seen it on my phone and wanted to write about it.  The story on my phone says, "Joe Biden Says 'Poor Kids' Are Just as Bright as 'White Kids'".  You can't make this stuff up, it's great.  And he calls President Trump a racist.  I found it on the New York Times site and in the front row of the photo you see sitting there some people that look to be of Asian descent.  It was at an event for Asian and Latino Coalition.  Wonder if he can dig himself out of that hole.  One thing about Biden is he is too old, he is 76.  If he was elected, and I don't think that could happen, he would be the oldest president ever elected in America.  Here is my prediction of what will happen to the democrats running for president.  Biden will screw something up really bad and drop out along with Harris and Warren.  Sanders will just implode on himself but might stay in the race.  I think after those top 3 people leave then Hilary Clinton will swoop in to run in the last few months.  Might not happen that way but I have a feeling something like this would happen.  Let me know what you all think.  Here is an article about Biden messing that up; https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/09/us/politics/joe-biden-poor-kids-white-kids.html

Here is a local story that's really creepy.  At a local gas station someone found this wrote on the inside of the bathroom door, " I'm missing. Name Ashley Lewis. Somebody Help.".  I don't know about you but that would freak me out.  Being a college town younger women are susceptible to be picked up and made to work as sex slaves or prostitution.  I hope to God that doesn't happen here and hopefully that isn't the case with this woman.  I am sure that since the police discovered that they are looking into a female named Ashley Lewis and if she does live here or go to college here.  If that is the case and this was real then I hope they find her but I would hate for this to be a fake.  If it is a fake hopefully they figure out who done it, I am sure they would get into some kind of trouble for it, kind of like filing a false police report.  Here is the article on this; https://www.abc17news.com/news/police-investigate-concerning-note-left-at-columbia-convenience-store/1107683364

Little football talk about two things I really do not like, the Raiders and Antonio Brown.  I think this new stuff going on with the Raiders is funny as hell.  They go get Brown and pay him like $50 million over 3 years, not sure how much of that was guaranteed money.  Now the NFL is saying you can only use certain helmets to play, Brown is so much a diva that he said if he cannot wear his old helmet then he is going to retire.  Typical, I am sure that the Pittsburgh is glad to be rid of him and Le'veon Bell.  I totally believe that those two are a huge reason for the team not doing as good as normal last year and there are a lot of little reasons why but I don't really have time to list them now.  Oh, if he does retire then he will have to give all the money he got from the Raiders, so there is that. And he is injured now because he messed his foot up by using a cryogenics thing in France, I guess they just aren't that good in America.  I really don't like players like him.  Here is a video about some of the issues; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbj2ZkgdiNI

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, take care!















































Comments

Popular Posts