Boring Day, Upcoming Movies, Mass Shootings, No Remorse

Hey there guys, I hope the middle of the week is going great for you! My day has been good so far but didn't do much exciting today.  That's fine with me, makes for a relaxing day, mostly.  I did go to the gym today and worked on my chest and back, it's always good to work the front and back of a group of muscles so that way they don't get too uneven when you are bulking up.  I am still trying to slim down but to do it I am going to have to seriously alter my food intake.  I really need to stop drinking soda, that would be a great start.  Soda is so hard to stop though, I guess it feels like this is my cigarettes or crack, since I don't really have any other vices.  I need to at least slow down on soda and other refined sugars, that would go a long way for me.  It's just so tough to do, I know I can do it because I am disciplined.  Wish I had a friend or someone I can do this with, I think would help out a lot.  Oh well, time to get into it!

MCU Day! I am not totally sure how a movie studio picks out the dates that they are going to use for upcoming movies or how far out they have to choose those dates.  So I am not going to talk about the process for that since I am ignorant of that deal.  One thing we do know is that Marvel and Kevin Feige has already planned out their next 5 years of movies but after their phase 4 we do not actually know what dates the phase 5 movies will get but we can guess, like they usually release something around the first Friday of May.  We know that Black Panther is getting a sequel and we can assume that they will stick with the February release date, since it worked so great last time. Kind of like sports players, they are just as superstitious.  I bet that will be the first film of phase 5 and I bet that Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will come next in May.  Then towards the end of the year in November I bet there will be another sequel, Doctor Strange 2.  But I am not sure about the next Spider-Man as there is something in the contract that those movies have to be put out every 2 years, so if there was one this year in 2019 then that would mean that another would come out in 2021.  So it looks like 2021 will be a pretty big superhero movie year, that's great.  The reason why I am writing this is because someone came out and supposedly leaked future Marvel movie dates.  Here is the article I got this from; https://movieweb.com/avengers-5-release-date-2024-mcu-phase-5/

Yes, the mass shootings that happened recently are horrible and we should all grieve about it but, as I have said before, this is a weekly occurrence in places like Chicago, Baltimore and St. Louis.  Those three cities are on the top of the list of the cities with the highest crime rate in the country.  Something needs to be done about this violence but only focusing on the outliers is not helping anyone, especially those living in the inner cities of those three places.  Taking guns away from the law abiding public will not help anything and stopping people from owning guns will not help anything either, so what needs to be done.  Short of sending in the military to fight this crime in those mentioned cities, I am not sure, there are others that should be working on that.  But some of those people are too busy fighting each other in Congress and the White House to focus on the American citizen who is really hurting.  I hope that this upcoming election will prove to those that are now in power that they need to focus on what is important or they will be voted out of office.  That is about the only thing that will get their attention, voting for someone else, because they are afraid to lose the power they now have.  It is something they should be scared of because it just might happen.  Here is a strange but very interesting page I found that talks about the stupidity of Chicago, enjoy it; https://heyjackass.com/

I know there are a lot of people that are against capital punishments in this country and I am against it to a point.  I think execution of a prisoner should only be carried out if you have overwhelming evidence to suggest that the person in question had killed another person or group of people.  The person that brought this to my attention is Stephen West, a Tennessee man who was convicted of stabbing to death a mother and daughter in 1986.  He is choosing to die by the electric chair because it is a less painful way to die.  First off, that is a very weird thing, how do we know what is and what isn't a painful way to die, nobody has ever come back from death and told us so what are we basing this on?  Second, why should we give a damn about how he feels when he is put to death, he didn't give Wanda Romines and her daughter a choice and murdered them in cold blood so why should we care at all.  I hate this, I say kill him in whatever way costs the least amount.  Good riddance to this murderer, he had his chance at a good life and threw that away.  Same goes for any other murderer along the same guidelines I put up there, I have no remorse for those people.  Here is an article about it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/inmate-asks-electric-chair-death-175219807.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!























































Comments

Popular Posts