Sick Sunday, Angry Fans, Amazing Nature, Illegal Immigrants, Busy Weekend, Mark Cuban

Hello all, I hope your weekend was great!  Mine was pretty good, I mostly spent the weekend helping a friend move.  On Saturday I watched her kids while she did some cleaning at her new place. Then Sunday she was moving and I watched the kids for awhile until I just all of a sudden got sick.  I was pulled over on a side street in Columbia and opened my door and got sick on the road.  Oh well, it'll wash off.  I don't feel too bad but my stomach does hurt.  I am alright come Monday though so everything is fine.  I did make it to the gym today and started doing some different things this time and I think I will include them in my normal workout.  I have been using the leg extension machine, basically where you kick your legs up from a sitting position.  It feels good but after using it when trying to transfer into my van my legs feel a little like they are jelly.  But I make it every time.  Otherwise I didn't do much else today, just some running around.  So, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  As I have talked about before and it has been in the news for awhile now, the script writers for Game of Thrones,  Now there is a petition going around to get them fired from working on their Star Wars trilogy, which is because so many were pissed at the ending of GoT.  Those people need to get a life, if they think they can write better than by all means, become a writer in Hollywood and see if you can do a better job.  I did not get into GoT so I don't know if the ending was a good thing or not.  I am against these writers being pulled from Star Wars, I think they could write something really good.  Here is an article on this; https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1132673/Star-Wars-petition-Game-of-Thrones-writers-David-Benioff-DB-Weiss-new-Star-Wars-trilogy

Lightning can do some amazing things and these stories are proof of that.  From the article I will add at the end, it tells of a few instances where getting stuck by lightning, which if you think about it is that there are enough volts in a bolt of lightning to fry a person.  It makes me think, if lightning can cure blindness or MS, then what could it do for me?  Would my nerves start working and then I would be able to walk?  It would be difficult for me if I just woke up and was able to walk after 15 years of being in the chair.  This article talks about other "accidents" that led to miraculous cures of different problems.  Here is that article; http://listverse.com/2019/06/01/10-potentially-deadly-accidents-that-cured-people-of-medical-ailments/

Just a quick word about this, the so called overcrowding at detention centers on the southern border.  I do believe they have more migrants than are supposed to hold but the liberal media is painting this to look like it is the governments fault when it is the fault of all the illegals crossing the border.  If they would not try to break the law and enter this country without permission then the centers would not be crowded with so many people.  Something needs to be done about this because the democrats are too busy with their heads up their backside to realize there is something serious going on down south.  They worry more about getting on T.V.  Here is an article talking about this issue; https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-dangerous-overcrowding-apos-900-192149350.html

Chicago has not been having a good time as of late, this last weekend was really bad in the windy city with 52 people shot and 10 dead.  Something has to happen in a good way for Chicago, this is one of the great American cities.  I do not have a good idea for lessening the crime and shootings in Chicago short of putting the National Guard on the streets but that is not doable.  After reading the article I am going to add I learned about a program that was put in place in 1982 called I-Bond.  Apparently this isn't working so things need to change.  I hate to see this happening and I wish there was something they could do about it.  They did just get a new mayor in Chicago so maybe she will bring in some new ideas.  Chicago does get all the news about shootings and murders but Chicago is not the murder capital of America, that capital is actually St. Louis and more exact is East St. Louis.  I have been in that area a few times and I have to tell you, you get a bad feeling when you cross over into East St. Louis.  Just driving through there you can usually hear gunshots and at least some fighting.  It is a good place to stay away from.  If you look at the rankings of the murder centers of this country, Chicago is about 9th on the list.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-has-most-violent-weekend-this-year-52-shot-10-dead

I do like Mark Cuban, I think he is a level-headed guy and very smart, you have to be smart to get as wealthy as he is.  But I think he is off on this point, he thinks there is one person running for president in 2020 that can beat President Trump, Joe Biden.  I have to disagree with him on this, I do not think there is a person running on the other side that can beat the president as it stands now.  He does say that right now the president would win but when we get to the election it'll be another story.  There isn't a whole lot that could happen so President Trump isn't re-elected.  I also think all this impeachment talk is actually helping the president right now, the same thing helped President Clinton when republicans wanted to impeach him.  That is why Pelosi doesn't want to go through with the impeachment.  Anyway, here is that article on Mark Cuban; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-mark-cuban-joe-biden-203023589.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts