Good Day, Making Money, Sore Losers, Idiot

Hey there everyone, hope things are going great today!  My day was good, I had a late start on the day and didn't make it to the gym till about noon when I usually make it there by 10.  At least I didn't have any accidents this morning, that helps.  I had a really hard workout today, I got there around noon and did my regular workout and then at 1:30 I put myself into a fitness class for core workouts.  Since I was the only person there it was just me and the trainer and he worked out my core, showed me a few new things I didn't know or think about.  Some things were a little hard for me, since I am a little different being in the chair but it was good for him to learn how to do that stuff too.  Just in case he gets a client in a wheelchair in the future.  So basically I had a two hour workout today, I was out by the time we were done.  At least my shoulder feels better today, it still hurts a little but I did some stretching and lifts to help it out.  Well, I have been lucky all month, I haven't had a doc appointment until next week, I have three.  One with my psych, my pain guy and my regular doc.  It will be pretty good, get it all done at once.  Now let me get on to it!

MCU Day!  So this shouldn't be a big revelation, Disney likes money, so it explains a few things that have come up recently.  Yesterday I found out that Spider-Man: Far From Home will come out on Tuesday July 2nd instead of on Friday July 5th, like movies normally do.  I believe that this is to scew the numbers for the opening weekend or it could just be a new thing that they want to do.  And then today I found out that Disney is re-releasing Avengers: Endgame for a short run.  I think this is to put that movie over the top for the number 1 spot over Avatar, which still holds that spot with around $45 million more than Endgame, even though Endgame was a by far better movie in my opinion.  I wasn't a fan of Avatar, it was an alright movie but not something I really liked because of the political subplots that were very obvious.  Some people think I might like that movie since one of the stars in in a wheelchair for part of the movie.  I wasn't for that point since he is an AB that is playing someone in a chair, I think they should hire more people with real disabilities for those movie roles.  Anyway, I think this is a clear grab for cash from Disney but I don't mind it.  Endgame is going to put a few new things in the movie but they are only going to be end credit scenes.  I guess I will be going to watch Spider-Man on Monday July 1st so expect a review later that evening.

Recently, which has not been much of a surprise, some of the democrats have been talking bad about the billionaires in this country, such as Mark Cuban, who is very outspoken.  I really like Cuban and I think he has some good ideas and I would like it if he decided to run in 2020 as it would give us a good number three option.  But anyway, I found an article where he responds to those such as AOC, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders who really don't like successful people like Cuban.  It's because they don't like it when a person has been good and successful at what they go out and do and Mark Cuban points to some the fact that they may have failed before but didn't learn to really pick themselves up.  I am a little scared for this country if there are people in power in this country that think the way those three think and if they get any real power then I think the republic of the United States will be a short one and will be splintered.  Anyway, here is that article I found this on; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/mark-cuban-aoc-bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-203412689.html

As I have said before, AOC is a complete idiot and there is no fixing her.  She calls what is happening at the southern border as concentration camps.  If anyone has a minor knowledge of history then they know what concentration camps are and those are not cc's, that's what I will call them from now on in this story.  She is now downplaying what happened to the Jewish community during WWII, plus she has not been down south to actually see what is going on.  This is despicable and I think she should be removed from Congress, there needs to be a way to get rid of her.  Plus, as this video I will add suggest, she can easily pass legislation to help the people but she doesn't, she just wants to attack the president.  Here is that video; https://www.yahoo.com/news/aoc-believes-theres-concentration-camps-170039505.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!































Comments

Popular Posts