Interview Day, Re-Release, False Accusation?

Hey everybody, hope the middle of your week is going great!  So my day went well, I had a news interview with KOMU 8 News which is a local news station.  It went really well, I wasn't sure that I was going to be on camera until just before the interview.  He wanted to film some at my apartment where I do my writing so I had to do some quick cleaning last night when he told me that.  Luckily I keep my place fairly clean at all times.  I am not sure yet when it will air but I will let you all know when I find out.  I didn't go to the gym today because I had that to do but I will make up for it tomorrow.  I have two appointments tomorrow so I will be going in between them and I will work harder to make up.  So anyway, let me get to it!

MCU Day!  Probably the biggest news with the MCU is two things, the re-release of Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home.  I will have an article that talks about what will be in the re-release.  From what I have heard or read is that there will be a Hulk scene, a Spider-Man scene, a message from the Russo's and a dedication to the Creator Stan Lee.  The big reason for this is to top James Cameron's Avatar, it is said that Endgame is about $25 million behind the top spot, I think it will take it easy.  Not sure how true this is but I heard that the pre-sales have already reached about $20 million so it should do it before the weekend is out.  This article goes into a little more detail, enjoy; https://bgr.com/2019/06/25/avengers-endgame-new-footage-poster-and-re-release-date-confirmed/ 

I am sure that some or most of you have heard about the new President Trump sexual assault accuser E. Jean Carroll.  It looks like everything has fallen apart as people have uncovered that her story of the rape by President Trump was a plot of a Law and Order: SVU episode in season 13.  I think rape is one of the worst acts a person can do to another and if found out to be true then the person that did the rape should be held to the fullest extent of the law.  If this accuser did make her story up from a television show then I think that should hurt her in some way, not physically of course but in other ways.  A lot of people were saying that she was doing this to help push her book where she talks down about men and asks, do we really need them.  Here is an article that talks about how this accusation has fallen on deaf ears now, here you go and make up your own mind; https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/proof-that-trump-accuser-is-a-fraud-story-came-from-law-and-order-svu/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a fantastic day or night, take care!




































Comments

Popular Posts