Good Day, Fearless Soldier, Despicable Act

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great today!  My day has been pretty good, kinda like most days where I go to the gym.  I had a good workout, I tried to focus on my back and chest today.  I also did a mile on the cyclometer, a cyclometer is cardio for your upper body where you are making revolutions like a bike but using your arms.  I did the mile in 7:00 minutes exactly, runners say that a 7 minute mile is the holy grail but I can do it without trying to hard.  Kinda funny really.  Then a little later I watched the boys.  That was fine, except for when the smallest one got sick and puked.  I had to wash his clothes and clean the floor a lot.  That wasn't too bad but killed my back having to bend down a lot.  Oh well, I need to stop bitching.  So, let me go on and get to it!

History Day!  This history post will be about probably the most badass soldier of all time, Adrian Carton de Wiart.  This man fought in 5 different wars in his life, Wikipedia lists 6 wars that he was a part of along with some of the more important battles of those wars, lost his eye and just kicked all the ass.  de Wiart survived at least 4 plane crashes and remember that this is way before many of the safety features that we have today.  He is the most distinguished gentleman to ever wear an eye patch.  I had to wear one for a while and this man looked so much better than me.  This is a man you wish you could make many copies of so that way you win every war ever.  This man said of the first World War that "Frankly I had enjoyed the war".  I could not imagine how much of a badass this man was, even though I am trying to talk about him.  This video that I watched was very good at listing his life, here it is; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-E_n0q0ttI

This is a story that I had heard on the radio and have not found an article on it but wanted to say something.  Recently there was a police officer that was killed over in St. Louis.  Youtube, a subsidiary of Google, did something that I am not proud of by showing the death of the police officer but they will take your video down if you say something bad about democrats or the left, this is very despicable and something should be done about it.  Well, I did find an article about this from a local news story, here it is; https://fox2now.com/2019/06/24/woman-regrets-livestreaming-as-officer-killed-in-st-louis-county/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts