Good Day, More Things Over There, Big Ransom

Hey there everyone, hope your day is going great!  My day is going good, had a good and tough workout today.  Think I overdid it a little on my triceps though as they are a little tight.  Almost didn't write tonight because I was binge watching Jessica Jones on Netflix.  It is the last of the Marvel/Netflix shows and so far is pretty good, not great but good.  It is not as good as Daredevil or the last season of Iron Fist or Punisher but it is alright.  I have talked about this before and it is happening again, where I yawn all day long.  Like right now I am yawning so much my eyes are watering and my nose is running, so annoying.  It seems like I will have days like this for a week or so and then it stops but doesn't do it when I am invested in something like a movie or a show.  I don't necessarily feel tired or anything when I yawn either, just kinda weird.  Oh well, let me get to it so I can go lay down!

So Iran did something else today, it shot down a United States drone.  We say it was over international waters while Iran says it was over their country.  I don't believe them but the truth may be somewhere in between, I have no clue.  Smarter people than myself will figure this one out.  Since the craft that was shot down was not manned Iran sidestepped a serious problem because if it was manned then we would probably be at war right now if not very soon.  Iran is just doing things to do them and rile us up.  President Trump came out and said that this was probably done by a general that wasn't thinking clearly and made a mistake, not sounding like he wanted to go to war with Iran, which a lot of people on the left are accusing him of wanting to go to war.  I don't think the president will call for war against Iran unless American lives or our allies lives are at risk or have been taken, then he will call for it.  If an American is killed in or by someone from Iran then I think we will go to war, the pressure would be against Congress to declare right away.  Personally I want to stay away from war but if we are pushed too far then we have to act or otherwise look weak.  Here is an article on the subject; https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-navy-drone-shot-down-by-iranian-missile-over-strait-of-hormuz-source

Hackers are at it again, the hit a city in Florida called Riviera Beach, which is north of Miami.  The hackers are requesting $600,000 or 65 bitcoin to release the data back to the city.  This is horrible and there should be better systems out there to protect it but I am sure that it is very expensive to get the programs to help you in case something like this happens.  While their systems are down they have to use pen and paper to record things such as 911 calls, which I am sure is a real pain and everyone will be happy once systems are back up and running.  It all happened because one employee had clicked on a malicious link in an email.  I'd hate to be that person.  Here is an article on the situation; https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/20/us/riviera-beach-to-pay-hacker/index.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts