Alright Day, Another War Started Today, Getting Sick

Hey there all, hope your Tuesday is going great!  My day has been alright, just alright.  Almost had an accident this morning, a sh#&ty accident.  So that was not fun to deal with this morning before I went to the gym.  I went to the gym but I did not do much, a lot of that has to do with how my right shoulder is feeling right now since I woke up.  Not sure what I did to it but it really hurts, from my right traps down to my right elbow.  I've stretched and put some IcyHot on my shoulder but it still hurts when I push the chair.  Not to mention when I have to shift myself in the chair, lifting myself up is very painful.  I'm kind of wore out today so I might try to go to sleep a little early today.  So, let me go on and get to it!

History Day!  A different war was declared on this day, at least America had declared against someone on this day back in 1812, I am talking about the war of 1812.  It has also been called the second War for Independence and it was over the British declaring the sailers on the American boats to be pressed into service on their own ships.  Of course we thought this was wrong and decided to fight back against the strongest naval power at the time.  The army of the British Empire was also nothing to laugh at and gave American forces something to fight.  This was a war where there was not a winner, all territory that was gained throught the war was to give it back to who it was taken from.  The war came to an end with the Treaty of Ghent, not actually declaring a winner.  On of the good thing.  Some people do like to point to a British victory since the Brits had burnt down the White House, which after this war was when the place got it's name.  Some say that the Americans won since they were able to fight off a much bigger power and they took the war more seriously than Britain.  Either win, lose or draw, we now have a great relationship with Great Britain.  So I guess it all works out in the end.  Here is a website about this; https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/who-won-the-war-of-1812.html

Quick news about Spider-Man: Far From Home.  It is being released on July 2nd here, not totally sure why it is but I just found this out and thought I would pass it along. 

What is going on down in the Dominican Republic, people keep dying and getting sick down there for some reason.  Recently a high school group of graduates went down to the Caribbean nation for a senior class trip and many of the students became ill after eating at a Hard Rock Hotel, I honestly wasn't sure Hard Rock Hotels or anything like that was still around.  Something needs to be done though about what is happening to all these people, we need some answers.  Here is an article about that high school trip; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/high-school-graduates-get-sick-dominican-republic-senior-trip-085135144.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!






































Comments

Popular Posts