Lazy Day, First Reviews, No Apology Needed

Hey there all, I hope the end of your week is great!  My day has been very lazy, it all started when big thunderstorms came ripping through Columbia.  I know that there was much more rain in other parts of the state but it hit here pretty hard.  At times you looked outside and it seemed that the trees were almost bending over from the high winds.  It started raining right around the time I normally would go to the gym so I just stayed home.  I ended up watching the rest of Jessica Jones Season 3 and then watched a movie.  It was a nice and relaxing day for me, I needed this.  So anyway, let me go on and get to it!

First, the early reviews are out for Spider-Man: Far From Home and everything I have seen looks great.  I cannot wait to see what happens in the movie.  I have a few thoughts of what may happen or if someone else shows up and I heard that the end credits scenes were great.  There are two end credit scenes as well from what I know right now.  I will let you all know what I think after I watch it on July 1st, no spoilers of course.

Joe Biden, recently had some trouble out on the campaign trail when he talked about working with segregationists while in Congress in the early 70's.  This is one of the few things I agree with him on, he has nothing to apologize for, of course he had to work with those people while they were in Congress, he couldn't kick them out so he had to make due with what was there.  It definitely wasn't his fault at all.  Of course a few of the noted segregationists that Biden worked with were in his own democratic party, Herman Talmadge and James O. Eastland.  We all know, or should, that democrats and especially southern democrats were the ones against the Civil Rights Act.  So don't let people tell you any differently.  But anyway, I don't think Biden needs to say anything more on this issue and if you really want to know how the man feels look at how he has voted over the last 50 some years.  That is too long to be in a position like Senator, I think.  This man has never had to hold down a job in his life, not a real job anyway, so don't let him fool you that he is just like everyone else when he doesn't even know half of what a "normal" person does on a daily basis.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/21/bobby-rush-biden-ignorant-1376557

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great weekend and take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts