More Stuff, More Lies, Bad People, More College Scam, Help is Needed, Pot DUI

Hey there all, I hope your day is going great!  My day went alright, I went to the gym for the third day this week and am meeting my goal of going 4 days a week.  I did not see the manager so I didn't find out about the job, hopefully I will see her tomorrow and if not I will see her soon I am sure.  My friend and her boys stopped by for a bit today, always good to see them.  Guess I didn't need to watch them today though but that's alright.  I will watch them tomorrow.  I really need to get this one addictive issue I have under control, playing Madden.  I seem to do it way too often and need to either slow down or just stop it for a few days.  Maybe I should start staying at the gym a little longer or do two a days or something to help.  Oh well.  I did wake up with that pain in the right side of my neck today but it seemed to go away after a few hours.  It helps it if I put some Icy Hot on it and actually it is starting to act up now.  So anyway, let me go on and get to it!

MCU Day!  Ok, first off I want to say something regarding all the Endgame leaks out there.  Don't believe all that you see in videos or read on the internet, big surprise but not everything online is factual.  The Russo brothers and Disney with Marvel have lied or misdirected us before when it comes to a blockbuster movie so do not read too much into it.  Recently there was a TV spot where it shows Pepper Potts walking with the other surviving members outside the Avengers HQ, that shot was shown during the Super Bowl trailer and she was not in it at that time.  So I am thinking that this scene might not even be in the movie.  A lot of people have said they think Pepper will don an Iron Man suit to go save Tony Stark.  I don't think that will happen, I have my own theory about how Tony makes it back to Earth but I won't talk about that here right now.  There may be many scenes we have been shown that will not make it into the final cut of the movie, even though it is said that most of the cuts made it into the film.  The Russo brothers had come out and said that they scene between Tony and Steve is not going to be in the movie but they could be lying to us again.  This is what I am doing from now until the movie comes out, I will watch any and all material that deals with Endgame but I will not read anything into it.  I will think that it will not actually be in the show and that these are just extra scenes they are showing us because Marvel is going to release a lot of stuff in the next week and we should all be prepared for it.  Those are just my thoughts and you can enjoy what happens any way you want to. 

This story goes to show you that there are terrible people out there that you think are supposed to be trustworthy, people like doctors and pharmacists, two groups in my eyes I trust a lot being as I have all those medical things.  The largest opioid bust happened recently, 60 or more medical professionals were caught selling pain pill prescriptions for money and sex.  So far there isn't a whole lot of info I could find on this but I did find a good article that has a video embedded in to it, so here you go; https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/60-doctors-pharmacists-charged-in-largest-us-opioid-prescription-bust/ar-BBW2hez?li=BBnb7Kz

That whole college scam has my blood pressure rising whenever I hear something about it, it just irks me to no end.  I am very happy that these people are going to get some sort of justice and I hope it doesn't just come down to some kind of fine they have to pay, I hope they have to do time for this.  Lori Loughlin, who was Aunt Becky on that one show, is now coming out and saying that her and her family are not happy with the negative reactions she is getting for this.  Well, that's what happens when you break the law and try to cheat your way forward instead of working hard and doing it like most people have to.  Now I know that there are things that go on like this all the time, what is called "Pay for Play" and this is just once where they got caught.  I wish more would be caught with their pants down like this, I find it a little funny as well.  If you don't want people to call you a cheater or people to laugh at you in public then you shouldn't have done the crime.  Maybe she'll go to prison and get a bunch of prison tats, that would be comical.  Here is an article on that; https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lori-loughlin-mossimo-giannulli-cheaters-college-admissions-scam

There are people out there that need help and unfortunately some do not get it before things take a dangerous turn.  This morning I heard about a story of a young girl that was infatuated with the Columbine shooting that lived in Miami had traveled to Denver and recently bought a shotgun and ammo.  Police and everyone was searching for this girl before she could do something drastic like shoot up a school.  She was found today but she had apparently killed herself.  Now, a story more local for me, A man who has been identified has been visiting local schools and trespassing on the grounds, even once talking to a young student.  Those schools were locked down last week when this happened.  Now he did it again but said he was going to 'bless the children'.  The police can only charge him with trespassing since no incidents took place but it appears something may be wrong with this man and he might need some help.  He says that he will not go near the schools again because he learned his lesson.  Hopefully nothing does happen.  Here are both of those stories; https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/17/young-woman-infatuated-with-columbine-is-found-dead/23713468/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9uZXdzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANoCrWwd21MyADEA_gpCe3bxx3iu1VDNpXg94Wqu8dobi1JN_3NfYA8cPpQKSw3hxDUtNRG71mZYlvNakM7TFL0Umo8asakQRcau7M0JPQ1BtohmLVNvCl96yrjALBzUtgQ0WlrXH5kSsjU8jaWgf_ndbpKby7s4D1K-wyJluJ2hhttps://www.komu.com/news/columbia-police-arrest-same-man-for-trespassing-at-another-school

Today on one of the local radio shows they were having a discussion about marijuana and driving under the influence of said drug.  What would be the limits of driving while 'high' on the drug and how would you find that out?  Those are questions I have no idea about an answer to but I do know that tolerance for everyone is different.  It depends on the person with marijuana, much like alcohol, as to how much you can have before it starts causing some kind of problems for you.  Some people can have one beer and not feel a thing like they are drunk or even buzzed but another it might incapacitate them.  Same goes for marijuana, one person might be perfectly fine smoking one joint while for another it knocks them out where they can't even see straight.  I do think that alcohol is a much more debilitating 'drug' than marijuana is, meaning that I think alcohol can do more damage to you than pot can.  Alcohol in certain levels has been known to kill a person, it is fairly easy to get alcohol poisoning.  You are way more likely to die or get serious health problems from ingesting alcohol than you are from marijuana but marijuana can cause unwanted side effects that can cause some problems but not as much as alcohol.  So the original question would need to be left up to more intelligent medical people to decide but that is a question that needs to be answered before weed is made federally legal.  Here is an interesting article about poison and marijuana; https://www.starttalkingnow.org/our-efforts/when-marijuana-%E2%80%9Cpoison%E2%80%9D

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!










































Comments

Popular Posts