Good Day, Moving Up the List, Disney+ News, Forgetful Fred

Hey there all, hope things are great today!  My day went pretty well, didn't do much out of the ordinary though.  I was planning to watch one Marvel movie a day until Endgame comes out on April 25th but I have been doubling them up sometimes and just watched Avengers: Age of Ultron earlier.  Think I need to slow down so that way I don't run out of movies to watch.  Oh well, there are worse ways to spend your time.  I did go to the gym today and had a good chest workout, I have been cutting my times down at the gym and need to stop that.  I want to do at least an hour if not a little more.  So I think starting tomorrow I will add in a few other things I don't normally do.  One thing I have been doing more of lately is use the bands, it helps work those smaller muscles in your arms or shoulders or chest that don't normally get worked out as much with regular lifting.  I have also been doing more to work my traps which is a nice change since I don't normally do things to work that area out much.  That means that tomorrow is bis and tris day!  Ok, enough about me, time to get to it!

Someone who is quickly moving to the top of my most hated person list is that new Congress woman from Minnesota.  I wish she would just shut up and quit her position in Congress because this woman is an idiot and I think that she does not like this country very much.  Especially after her last comments about something she should have never talked about.  Now, I do have to say this.  I have studied Arabic as a language and a culture in college and have some Arab friends that very much disagree with her, I have a respect for Islam as a religion and understand it to a point, as much as an outsider can understand any religion.  I am not attacking her because of her beliefs or anything other than the stupid comments she made regarding one of the worst, most tragic days in American history, September 11, 2001.  If you lived through that event then it will always stay with you, especially if you had seen it live on the news, I had seen it live on the news and I remember everything about that time of my life.  What she said was at an event for CAIR, an Islamic relief organization and she said when referencing 9/11 that "some people did something".  Basically saying that what happened was not a big deal.  Now this is kinda hard for me to write without cursing like crazy and I am doing my best to keep things civil here.  A lot of her supporters in Congress, fellow leftists, came out to help her with this and said that everyone took her comments out of context but then they fail to tell us what context they mean when people are reciting what she said word for word.  They are doing this so they can get press coverage and do not know what they are speaking about.  That blabbering idiot AOC came out to help her but of course what she said was so incoherent that none of it makes any sense at all.  Saying that we are all attacking a progressive woman of color, I am real sure that's how she wants to be addressed.  I am glad that sometimes these dumb people do not think before they speak because it makes for funny quips.  The N.Y. Post put out a front page that showed the Twin Towers engulfed in flames and says at the bottom "Here's Your Something".  I think that was a very good come back for the paper, probably the only real newspaper of New York right now.  But anyway, I will add a few different articles for you to read but don't read them if this stuff makes you upset; https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/politics/new-york-post-cover-9-11-remarks-omar/index.htmlhttps://www.vox.com/2019/4/11/18306436/ilhan-omar-911-islamophobia-republicans

Here is something a little nicer to talk about.  Disney has announced that they will roll out Disney+ on November 12th, a great day since that is my birthday, and the price will be $6.99 a month.  Not sure if there will be different tiers to programming as there is with Netflix.  Now I now when to cancel my Netflix, at the end of October and then get the Disney+.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/11/18306809/disney-plus-streaming-service-price-launch-date-first-look-shows-movies-marvel-star-wars

Here is a story from the files of, "if I only remembered".  A Columbia man was arrested when it was discovered that he left a pretty good size bag of meth in a rental car, 934 grams of meth, I don't know meth very well since I never messed with that stuff but 934 grams seems like it's a lot.  Probably worth a lot of money too, so now the guy is out of that money and has to spend some time in a not so nice hotel.  Just goes to show that it doesn't pay to do that stuff, at first it might seem fun until you get caught.  No person ever thinks they will get caught because they always think they are smarter than the police and that usually isn't the case.  Normally the cops do not have something altering their thoughts like drug dealers do whether it be drugs or money, their minds are not always where they should be.  That is why NWA said years ago not to do your own stash, or more specifically, "don't get high off your own supply".  Wise words to live by.  Here is the article on that; https://www.abc17news.com/news/crime/man-who-left-meth-in-rental-car-in-columbia-sentenced/1068126589

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!





































Comments

Popular Posts