Good Day, Bad Restaurant, Star Wars Celebration, Either/Or, Changes Coming

Hey there everyone, I hope the end of your week is going well!  My day was alright, had a good biceps and triceps day at the gym and didn't do a whole lot else.  I did have to go mail something I sold on Ebay, thinking about putting some more stuff up online this weekend so I can hopefully sell some more stuff.  I have been noticing something and I am not for sure if I have talked about it before on here, that I have been forgetting stuff a little more often than normal.  I was talking to a friend and she noticed it and is getting tired of reminding me all the time which I don't blame her, I hate repeating myself too but I don't normally get upset about it.  Anyway, the only new meds I am taking is that ketamine for my pain but I looked and forgetfulness is not listed as a side effect but that can be a pretty common side effect for a lot of different meds.  I am taking something different for sleep now called doxylamine succinate 25mg because the sudafed wasn't working much anymore.  Think I will set up an appointment with my primary care doc to talk about something I can take for sleep.  We started to talk about it one time but then something else came up and we forgot about it.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

Just to let my readers know that live in Columbia, the restaurant Formosa had just been hit with some health violations recently.  Something about bugs being seen running around in the kitchen.  It was a small article I had seen on my phone before going to sleep last night and wanted to let everyone know about it.  It doesn't affect me since I do not like to eat Chinese food as it always upsets my stomach when I do eat it.  That is one of the main reasons I cannot be a food blogger or critic, I would love to have a job like that where I would go to different restaurants all the time to critique their food and also I am too picky of an eater.  There are almost as many things I will not eat as to things I will.  At least it seems that way to me sometimes.  One of the more strange things I do not like is to eat tomatoes but I will eat ketchup, which is obviously made from tomatoes.  I also like pasta sauce that is made from tomatoes but I do not like chunky sauce that has onions in it or salsa that is chunky since I don't like tomatoes or onions.  Now my grandfather, who is really strange, will eat an onion like you would take a bite of an apple.  So nasty to me.  Oh well, just another job I cannot do.

Star Wars Celebration is going on now and there was a little teaser trailer that was released and shows very small parts of the film.  Just enough to get every Star Wars fan excited for it.  They have also released what the title is going to be, as far as I know that is the final title but I am not sure about it, tell me what you think.  It is The Rise of Skywalker.  I am not totally down with that title but I will give it a go anyway.  Obviously I will since I am a big Star Wars fan.  They do show Lando for a brief moment in the movie, it looks as if he is piloting the Millennium Falcon next to Chewie.  If you remember in The Last Jedi, Leia had talked about getting help from people in the outer regions and I think that is Lando, maybe he is some kind of big player in the outer reaches of the galaxy and helps the Resistance out in this dire time.  It is going to be interesting to see what happens.  We will have to wait until sometime this weekend during Celebration to find out more info about the movie and maybe get a real trailer by the end of the weekend.  Just message me if you want to talk about anything Star Wars, I am always up for discussing that.  Here is a great video about it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QtjtF0aXlA

I was looking at news stories on my phone just a bit ago and was scrolling through them when I noticed one headline that caught my eye.  It is fro Reuters News Agency and the title is "North Korea's Kim Jong Un Gives U.S. to Year-End to Become More Flexible".  And that was all the headline said, usually when you see that wording but after those words comes after, or.  It is supposed be an either/or scenario, so what is North Korea's 'or' here.  The article is in reference to the meeting that President Trump had with Kim in Vietnam and is saying that Kim is open to meeting with the United States of America president as long as he comes with a better attitude.  If and when President Trump sees or hears this then it might take tensions back to what they were before their first meeting.  To me it doesn't sound like Kim wants to meet with the president again and is just looking for any excuse to ratchet up tensions between the two countries.  Of course I would rather like to see peace between both countries but if Kim wants to act like a little kid then he can get treated like one as well, basically don't talk trash to the United States or something might happen to you.  Not sure why we haven't sent in a wet work team to take care of him yet anyway, I am sure we have the people to be able to do that. 

In closing out this post I want to talk about what I am going to try to do very soon.  I want to take this blog to a different platform so that way I can monetize it.  I think I will take it to somewhere different since I really didn't care for my page at Wordpress.  Not saying that Wordpress is bad per see but it wasn't right for me I don't think.  I might try a different hosting site but haven't really nailed down what I want to try to do.  Of course I will be keeping all of you updated so you can move with me over there and if you can or want to please write and say hi so I can keep my small core people.  Thank you for sticking with me through everything, it means a lot.  When I stated doing this a few years ago I did it for kicks just to see if I could do it and now I really like getting on and talking about stuff with all of you.  I am sure that not all of you agree with me totally on what I talk about but it is always good to see another view from your own time to time.  If there is ever anything you would like me to talk about please don't hesitate to leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  Thank you again.

Well, that is all for me on this Friday night.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts