Good Day, Endgame Craziness, Border Slower, Goodbye Planets, England in Trouble

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going great on this Thursday!  My day has been good even though I didn't do much.  I made it to the gym, today was my third day this week and plan on going tomorrow.  I had a good chest workout today so tomorrow will be biceps.  So Avengers:Endgame comes out this month so I am now watching all the Marvel movies in order from Iron Man to Captain Marvel.  Thought it would be a good thing to do before watching the biggest movie in the series.  It all comes down to what is to happen on April 25th and I have been to every premiere, I'm pretty sure I had been at least.  I may have missed one or two but for most of them I went to the early premiere.  So I cannot wait to go to the next one and the next ones after that I am able to make it to.  So, guess I should get to it!

First, something about Avengers:Endgame, someone sold their two tickets on Ebay the other day for $15,000!  I cannot believe that and it wasn't even for a charity thing like stuff like this usually are.  If I could get that much out of my ticket I might think about it but they are now going for around $500 bucks but that is still pretty good for something that cost you about $20.  I would do that if I had bought extra tickets, oh well.  Also, I have seen some crazy figures for what Endgame will make in it's opening weekend.  The most outlandish one would be $840 million and the lesser one I seen was $300 million.  I think it will be closer to $300 but over that, I am predicting $370 million for opening weekend.  Overall I am sure this movie will break every record out there, I wouldn't be too surprised if it made $3 billion total.  Disney is going to be sitting pretty, I wonder how many people are buying up Disney stock this month, I wish I could.  Or it would have been better to buy it back before they bought Marvel and Lucasfilm and look at the earnings from now.

So it has been a little bit since President Trump threatened to shut down the border with Mexico and it looks like he has backed off that threat.  At least that's the way it seems at this point.  He says that Mexico is doing a better job of keeping people from reaching the border but it is hard for us to tell if that is what is happening.  From the article I am reading it seems there has already been a slowdown at the ports and people are unsure if it is President Trump actually doing this.  I just think they are overwhelmed since his announcement of possibly shutting down the border, people get scared when he talks like that.  Just the way people are.  But here is the article and you can read it if you would like to see what you think; https://www.vox.com/2019/4/4/18295366/trump-shut-down-border-lines-wait-ports

If you want to see what is in the future of this planet and solar system then you don't have that far to look, this article talks about it.  In around 5 billion years our sun will start to die out, it happens and there isn't a lot we can do about it.  It seems that all hope is lost for the planetary body that is orbiting the dwarf star that they talk about in the article.  Well, I'll let you see the article to make up your own minds; https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/04/planet-found-orbiting-white-dwarf-may-be-a-glimpse-of-earths-fate/

I haven't talked much or any at all about this because I don't really understand everything going on.  It seems that Britain is in turmoil right now and it doesn't have to do with Megan being pregnant.  I really don't care about another in line for the throne of England, we through them off some 240 years ago.  It has to do with this Brexit talk or whatever the media has named it.  I know that it deals with Britain leaving the EU but not really sure what is going on so that is why I left it alone.  So I thought I would just add an article and let you all read to figure it out and see what is going on at this point.  It seems as if they cannot get much straight over there.  Hope it calms down soon, I don't really have a position on it one way or another though.  Here is that article; https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/today-in-brexit-may-corbyn-talks.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great night or day, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts