Good Day, Harsh Punishments, Endgame Early Reviews, New Treatment, Crazy Old Man

Hey there all, I hope things are great!  So, my day went pretty good and I found out what is going on with those sores on the side of my mouth.  The doctor called it angular stomatitis and it is, at least for me, a fungal infection.  At least that is what it looks like to be and once she showed me pictures of it on the internet then I understood and thought that was what I had, not a cold sore or herpes symplex 1.  I was prescribed an ointment to apply twice a day for three weeks.  I applied it for the first time a little while ago and hopefully it starts working pretty quickly.  As I said before, I started letting my facial hair grow out after I was in the hospital back in Feburary and I want to shave but I am afraid that if I do it will look that much worse at the corners of my mouth.  I guess I should stop worrying about that though.  Made it to the gym again today, didn't do anything special there, just did some chest workouts.  I didn't get that job at the gym but that's alright, keep trying for other jobs.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

History Day!  One of the harshest punishments out there has to be something that was practiced from thousands of years ago up to present day, being crucified.  The most famous person that has gone through this was Jesus of Nazareth, of course, but many have been subject to this brutal practice.  Let me say that first off, there is only one case of crucifixion to have been found and it was in Israel and probably took place during the first century.  We know from written records that crucifixion has been used almost from the very beginning of the written word in places like Babylon, where some of the earliest writing comes from.  Before Roman times it seems that trees would be used until the Romans started making their own crosses.  It seems that the Romans had picked up this practice after discovering it being used when fighting Carthage over dominance in the Mediterranean.  It is still used as punishment in certain countries, mostly Arabic countries in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia or Iran.  In the Showtime show called Homeland, which I really liked the first two seasons, it shows the practice in Iran of hanging someone and making it look like they are being crucified.  Well, here is an article talking about this subject; https://www.livescience.com/65283-crucifixion-history.html

I just got done watching my first non-spoiler review of Avengers: Endgame and I am pretty excited about this movie, even though I can't physically get excited.  So I guess I am even more pumped.  If you are planning on watching Endgame soon then stay away from all forms of media that could give up spoilers for the movie.  From the trusted source I heard from this movie is immensely satisfying and is more than you could ever want.  The review I watched was from Emergency Awesome on Youtube, someone I trust for MCU news.  There isn't much more I can say that the video will not say so I will just link the video here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2w8ni4Adjk

I am going to talk about another blogger, someone who tried a radical new treatment for depression, Heather B. Armstrong.  I won't say a whole lot here but I will include the article I found this on so you can see it.  There is a video embedded in there and you need to watch that to understand everything, if you really want to that is.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/blogger-moms-book-describes-journey-back-from-death-and-new-hope-for-treating-depression-140000172.html

Bernie is just out there showing how crazy he really is, saying he will let criminals in prison vote, no matter what crime they committed.  Even saying that the Boston Marathon bomber can vote, after killing and maiming all those people on that fateful day.  I think that is just sick and shows that he favors those people more than the American tax payers that have not committed a crime.  It just goes to show you how far gone that old man has gotten.  The people that are supporting him are just as crazy and disassociated from reality as Sanders is.  I hope someone like him never makes it close to the White House, I think he may be even worse than Hilary Clinton.  Here is an article about it; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bernie-sanders-says-boston-bomber-should-be-able-to-vote-from-prison

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!  Thursday I am going to the Endgame premiere so I will not be here to write a review that night, I will write it sometime on Friday.  Don't worry, it will be spoiler free!





























Comments

Popular Posts