Good Day, Pee Times and Thor 4, Parents in Trouble, Justified Shooting, Crazy Stuff

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great today!  My day has gone pretty well today, just can't wait till 6 pm tomorrow when the film opens.  That is probably why I was unable to sleep this morning, I woke up a little before 3:30 am.  I think I was just excited about the movie and couldn't sleep.  Probably it.  I did make it to the gym again today for my third day this week.  Not a real big day there, didn't do anything different really and didn't hurt anything so that's good.  I am trying to catch up on season three of Man in the High Castle and just finished episode 4, the Nazi Reich has just figured out there are different worlds as they think they have caught someone from another world.  It can be a very confusing show but probably not if you have read the book, which I have not done so it's a little hard for me to follow.  Just so glad that the Allies won the war because the picture the show paints of what life would be like under Nazi rule is just horrible.  If you like Philip K. Dick or alternate history then check it out, it's on Amazon.  Well, let me get to it!

MCU Day!  So the big thing for the MCU right now is Avengers: Endgame and I have talked a lot about that film already so I will talk a little here and then something else.  The movie is said to be over 3 hours long and there are already people buying diapers so they don't have to go to the bathroom.  Guess that's a big thing, maybe you should buy some short term stock in Depends or something.  I found an article that talks about pee times for the flick, I even have an app called Run Pee that tells you the best time to go.  The best time is to go early on or otherwise you will probably miss something big and the article says that when the San Francisco title card comes up on screen it is a safe time to go run for it.  Now to the other thing, Thor 4 possibility.  Tessa Thompson, the actor who played Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnarok has said that it has been pitched to Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige.  I would love to see this, just don't make the whole movie about him being a frog like that one comic and wait to do Jane Foster.  Otherwise, I am all for this movie.  Let me know what you think.  Here is that pee time article; https://www.cnet.com/how-to/when-to-pee-during-avengers-endgame/

Just going to say a few words about this story, that 5 year old boy that went missing in Crystal Lake, IL has been found dead.  So far his parents have been arrested.  To me it looks like the mother is more guilty since she stopped helping investigators a little while ago.  No matter what this is terrible, wish I didn't have to see stuff like this.  Here is an article; https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/missing-illinois-boy-aj-freund/index.html

It looks like Elon Musk is going to try to invent something else that we don't really need, an electric leaf blower but it seems the idea was an actors.  First off, I think Elon Musk should worry more about making cars that work, you know, since he already has a business for that.  Plus, figure out why they are exploding.  Ok, that out of the way.  A quiet leaf blower is a good idea, those things are so loud.  It would be an easy thing, I would think, because you can put little solar cells on them to gather energy from the sun while they are being used.  I have no idea how to make one but I at least think it should be easy for someone who is supposed to be a genius.  Anyway, here is an article about this; https://mashable.com/article/elon-musk-rainn-wilson-tesla-leaf-blower-twitter/

I have no idea who this rapper is but from reading the headline of the article I think he was totally justified for what he did.  It reads "Bun B shoots armed intruder who tried to steal his car at Houston home."  After reading the article it appears that a man forced himself in holding the rappers wife at gunpoint.  When he heard what was happening he armed himself and came down to find the man sitting in the car and that is when that man was hit.  He fled but was later arrested.  Guess he picked the wrong house to try to rob.  I comend the rapper for defending his family and his home, good job as a law abiding gun owner.  Here is the article; https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Bun-B-shoots-armed-intruder-who-tried-to-steal-13792113.php

Kim Jong Un, the idiot ruler of North Korea, arrived in Russia for a meeting with Putin and something struck me as kinda strange when the train pulled up that he was riding in.  Kim's people were wiping down the outside of the train.  I thought that was a little strange, I only noticed it because I opened a link to a video that shows them doing this, unfortunately it is in Russian and I do not know any of that language.  As I was thinking about it a story from a while ago crept into my head, when Stalin and Mao Zedong first met in Moscow Stalin had the room he was using wired up to receive audio and video and they even would analyze Maos feces.  Of course Stalin was a paranoid asshole so I could see him doing that.  Don't think Putin is that paranoid but you never know.  Here is that video if you care to watch it, like I said, it is in Russian so hard to understand and is very short but here you go; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCt6cdorIJI

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!



























Comments

Popular Posts