Alright Day, 2 Rumors, Famous GBS Patient, Cowardly Attack, Crazy Lady, Party Split

Hey there everyone, I hope the start of your week is starting out right!  Guess my week is starting out alright so far, didn't really do much today though.  I made it to the gym, first day of the week but didn't find out about that job yet though, I will ask tomorrow.  Kinda tweaked my left triceps while doing upward rows.  I obviously do upward rows a little different from someone who is standing but don't think that should matter.  These were wide grip rows and I normally do close grip but I thought I would branch out a little.  I came home and did a few things around here, tomorrow I will be doing more stuff as I have a doc appointment at 1 with my primary care about that cut or whatever on my mouth that isn't healing.  It is really annoying and looks like I have a bad case of herpes symplex one or something.  Well, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  So there is all kinds of rumors coming out for The Rise of Skywalker since celebration.  Another original trilogy person might be joining in on the final movie and there is a possible new force power.  The first rumor is something I have thought could happen for this movie but Han Solo might just appear somehow.  Of course he cannot be a force ghost or they will break a lot of the mythology of this movie series.  So how would he come back, I am thinking more of some kind of flashback for Kylo Ren.  This has a higher probability of happening I think than a lot of other rumors you might hear but this next one will also probably show up.  There is rumored to be a new force ability, kind of a strange one but I think it might look really cool on screen because those guys can do anything with a green screen nowadays.  It is called Force Flash Fights and it is where when two force users fight they can seemingly travel to another location while fighting.  So that means the background and where they are fighting can change.  This is pretty cool, not something that they could have done when Luke fought Vader but can now.  Think this is pretty cool, we have been hearing for awhile that there might be new force abilities coming and this one sounds pretty cool.  Kinda hope we get some other force abilities shown in the movie though.  Here is an article about that new power; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2470594/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-might-be-introducing-an-intriguing-force-power

I am sure it has to be tough for a professional football player like Travis Fredrick to come down with something like GBS, which is one of the conditions I have, but it sounds like he is doing much better. Travis Fredrick is a center for the Dallas Cowboys.   Last year, at the start of training camp, is when he noticed that things were not right.  Saying that his feet and fingers were numb and couldn't lift even lite weights.  He is hoping to get back to the field and I hope he does.  Most people do recover from GBS, my case was just a little different.  I hope the best for the man, it's a long road back but I am sure he can do it.  Good Luck!

Something horrible happened yesterday in Sri Lanka, terrorists attacked churches and hotels in a very cowardly attack and I hope those responsible are brought to justice.  I feel for the families and anyone effected in this. 

Elizabeth Warren is crazy, don't know how else to describe her.  She rolled out a student loan debt plan today where she said she would just wipe everyones loans out.  Plus she will offer free college to anyone that wants to take courses.  She also wants to provide for free healthcare and I am just wondering, where is she going to get the money for all this stuff she is giving away.  In reality, wiping out the student loan debt is much easier than the other things and that could help the economy.  The economy is doing good right now but this could help out those that do have loans out but it is unfair to those that did not go to college or worked hard and paid off their loans.  I am taking some of that from a Twitter user that wrote in on the article I read.  Something needs to be done but not sure that Ms. Warren has the answers to that.  Here is an article; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elizabeth-warrens-student-loan-forgiveness-plan-could-it-super-charge-the-economy/

It seems that there is discord in the democratic party over the impeachment of President Trump.  It seems that the leaders of the party want everyone to slow down a little bit about impeachment but the others want to go ahead with proceedings.  Nancy Pelosi thinks there are other ways to punish the president besides impeachment.  Democrats keep saying that we have to save the democracy and impeach the president but I don't think that would help the republic we have, we don't have a democracy.  So that is the first thing, I think those need to go back to school or something to learn that we are not a democracy.  That is one of my biggest pet peeves.  I think this could be the beginnings of the split of the democratic party.  Here is an article on this; https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/us/politics/impeaching-trump-pelosi.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts